Earth 2- Era 99 -No Battlehugging-

There are some clowns who dared to challenge my awesome team in Earth 2. I will admit, i respect their tenacity if nothing else. But they were foolish coming straight to us only to forfeit their pathetic lives.

Current tick, 274

Stab King vs troll king

MK said he was coming for my booty, booty remains untouched.
And then the usual Mama zain crying everytime he loses, even more proof he cant win shit without iceman or plo

Everyone said we were noobs, everyone said we were trash or unexperienced. They thought we would be an easy kill.
You could smell the desperation in the air when MK started handing out reds like crazy, and all the planters coming, and the suicider planted by my colony, or the trash BMW stabbing us from a allied alliance, such a disgrace to the name, go ahead and rename yourself “fart can honda” it fits you way more. Then running to join our sub thinking he is safe. Bahaha
crycry zain, Mikoto Souh, ketan, Shanks are the only ones im aware of their identity in 12 alliance.

My teammates never gave up and I applaud them for it

Everyone feel free to add! some salt, input, trash talk, kills, etc

6 Likes

btw everyone in REDS and CASH are multis as ive been told

i developed the first sentient battledawn accounts then ig

only have 36 of them tho :frowning:

2 Likes

@saint clearly u didnt bring enough u shud of had 200 more LMAO its funny how they had whole alliances planted around our members just to boost and kill us tho

3 Likes

where am i gonna find 200 ppl who would do that for me tho :sweat:

1 Like

maybe at the church duhhhh , u are saint after all xD

2 Likes

There is a small line between being brave and a fool, and imo they looked like fools this era

1 Like

MK dead btw

me and my spammers still live uchi im comming for that booty tyvm for feeding us xp

6 Likes

also uchi having team m8s losse this many units to random ass ppl all w below 300 score is not good.

can i also point out alice got spied, rushed armors that also got spied is kinda rip.

i also heard rank 2 manned up and started attacking you lads as well.

like i said im comming for your booty you wont win this era :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

i mean i heard zain got conquered by someone whos never played but idk

3 Likes

Zain once got conquered by an 18 eta long spam on a 1 ticker, this is nothing new for him

7 Likes

keep spending MK, later you wont be able to afford your precious little shrooms!!! bahahaahahah
I am pureeeee evil

My team will bounce back!
We will fight, we will never surrender !

I’m going to do this to those precious feet you love so much! Im coming for your footy

2 Likes

1 vs 8 lol and they still lost , they shud be proud they even got to kill half my units , and im still perfectly fine , only lost 100power still at 150 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Map as of Tick 382.

Note the spammer team twwh below my spammer team REDS.

1 Like

i don’t get it, what are you proud of man? you have 3/4 of the territory and the mines. ez win.

1 Like

TOE for hire…

2 Likes

Looked like 35 vs 23 squads. Seems like they did a decent job on that army of yours. Why does 1 vs 8 matter? 7 of them could of sent even 1 unit each.

3 Likes

cringe

Uchi irl (it’s the Toilenator from a late 90’s/early 2000’s cartoon, ‘Code Name: Kids Next Door’)

3 Likes

kill the alliance in NZ they plotted to destroy you with the NA alliance!

1 Like

LOL no we didn’t mate

1 Like

ehhh, i just joined some team cuz i was under quarantine at home, and had nothing to do. and plus, the era was gonna be super dead if we didnt do something to stop ya’ll. i was hoping my teammates would support me after seeing me attack, which they did, but 100 ticks too late, by then MK and team gave up :stuck_out_tongue: and i was super afk myself and couldnt do much either

1 Like