Earth 2 Era 88 - 3 alliances, who wins?

EU had AK fighting in Asia and REAL fighting in Africa earlier, they killed both’s bits of army also lost their. Yet they are fighting yet, Real decided to go for their colonies when they were busy in Asia and they had a deal to not attack each other till AK dies.
Now AK and Afk want to kill Real

4 Likes

Spicy messages being posted as broadcasts. Quite fun to read.

Especially the dick measuring contests.

4 Likes

Fixed because messed up first time.

Tick 400

AK seems to be pushing in AA, while REAL appears to be losing land in Africa. TW seems to be expanding as well.

4 Likes

Playing E2 :open_mouth:

Mujhko bataya bhi nahi :angry:

3 Likes

TW picking off some zzzz troops

9 Likes

lol wtf is that army

6 Likes

An ungodly abomination

4 Likes

Atlas dead RiP

7 Likes

Biscuit dead!

8 Likes

Posting BRs then? Make sure you post them all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Son, come fight the active guys… Don’t give brs of noob sleeper members …

6 Likes

I mean you tell us to come fight you but the reality is your defense has been flawed all along. Just allowing us to walk into SA with legit 0 resistance, that is just not good strategy. You can float around Africa all you want, we will continue to kill your armies one by one and eat your territory.

5 Likes

Literally 2 guys are active in our team rest idk what happened
Our old leader didn’t recruit well

4 Likes

BR dump from Africa. The first 4 kills were made by various combinations of 4 of our members with old vehicle squads we sent as a distraction. After that I brought 9 inf squads from AA and the rest are solo kills.

7 Likes

mic drop

-character limit-

5 Likes

Tick 579

Shady broadcasts going on around. REAL has gone down quite significantly in score and is now fighting TW too, bunkering up in Africa. TW visibly lost their territory in Africa after Vinci was conquered by one of them.

5 Likes

Here is a beautiful pic

Demi dead

5 Likes

Oooof YinYang getting ran through

3 Likes

Beautiful kill against sgc

I’ll call it a mini kill :slight_smile:
We r trolling now as many more players quit hahahahh

2 Likes