Earth 1 - Era 60 BYZ vs 242

he wasn’t with you in the first place… plus everyone knows Excel sucks why do you want him in your team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

lol if he said you’re too bad to play with, it’s most likely an honest statement. He’s a pretty straight shooter when it comes to how he views you as player(s).

Only Aus and a little of AA remains now.

1 Like

I actually never said anyone was too bad to play with, hence my comment confirming with 100% truth. Happy to hear faka is still fighting rn though

2 Likes

Excel played with me that should tell you he doesnt care how bad you suck :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A successfull trap attempt by WTTU and FaKa on BYZ. Faka took the destination and got ioned a total of 20 times while WTTU took the origin

1st Battle

2nd Battle

10 Likes

DE14EDBA-1D07-406D-BD60-4B1573D541E6

2 Likes

No one posted this but this was a day before Abdul’s big fight
We suicided and it was a pretty OK battle I’d say considering 1k ATs.
that sweet armor dead led to WWTU being able to kill them.

3 Likes

We died due to WTTU planting 3 colonies and rushing 15 squads of armor to save their pathetic lives.

I’ll never understand why this is allowed, it’s literally cheating.

3 Likes

Dr

1 Like

Hey aren’t you supposed to be banned?

I shouldn’t be surprised you’re doing shit like this, but hoped you’d be better. Scummy

2 Likes

Lol calm down, you’ll be fine in a few days. You need some rest and sleep.

1 Like

Nah man, doing shit like this is against the spirit of the game and should be bannable. No wonder so many people quit this stupid game.

They allow rampant cheating and shady tactics like this. What’s to stop somebody like PLO from planting a bunch of multis or bribing 20 people to plant with reds to win every single battle? This game is fucking broken

2 Likes

Same i quit because of the corrupt owner Comsin too, but hey i’m back again ! It’s not because of the game that i’m here it’s because of the beautiful people that play the game and the strong relations you build with them. You might be right on your side that planting colonies to throw army is scummy and should be bannable. Many players have debated against/for the armour boy tactic but no action was taken. For an example : The glitch FLYD used in CE to save armies was used and reported before too but no action was taken. It took them 10 fucking years to actually make a decision about the glitch.
players shouldn’t be blamed, staff should be

5 Likes

Which is a shame, inaction is worst thing that can be done in this situation.

Players also need to hold themselves to a higer standard and not do scummy shit like this, it kills the game and will make future eras less interesting. Like, why should we bother if somebody can just plant a ton of colonies and boost armor for them every single time there’s a big fight?

8 Likes

Who even are you? Toxic child go back into hiding lmao.

Also FLYD didn’t die to a glitch, they tried to AVOID dying by using a glitch. Gato decided that it was something that was supposed to be fixed and reversed their decision :slight_smile: Maybe get your facts straight before you come at me you brainless worm

6 Likes

go BYZ go!

5 Likes

1 Like

These are some of the kills made on WRE BYZ and XPND. All 3 vs FaKa

Map Update Tick 951

The kingdom of Faka shall keep fighting till their last breath. MYRMIDONS !!

8 Likes

you attacked me for me and i quit
i feel bad (cry)

pew pew

7 Likes