Earth 1 - era 57

Congratulation to THZ for winning last era. I hope to see them and more in the next era.

Tick speed will remain 1, and alliance size will remain 10.

Prizes for the era will be
Rank 1: 3000
Rank 2: 750
Rank 3: 500
Rank 4-10: 200
+500 for all 10 relics

Will you be the winner? I hope so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i need a team hmu :rofl:

2 Likes

someone invite me with greeny, and tell me when/where to plant as well as when to move as well. Thanks love you, bye.

Such low rewards for the most competitive BD server. Simmen u were the chosen one. :frowning:

3000 is about average isnt it?

1 Like

‘most competitive world’

8 teams

2 Likes

Worst e1 ever.

1 Like

Hey there are 8 full alliances by tick 100 on a 10 man team size world , thats pretty huge by current BD standards.

2 Likes

thats trash lmfao :rofl:

Tick : 183

Seems like GOLD has lost the battle to NoTe and M

5 Likes

Tick : 502

And what happened here

For PS

@_Abdulrafayyy

5 Likes

Go away noob !
Nick is an 4$$ Hole…

NOTE leader , As u guys are doing a deathnote alliance name , and have twice the lead to the nearest alliance which prob is your permanent allies , how about some fun??

Write a name of a player everyday on forum (like kira ofc) and see if he dies/Gets conquered within next 24 ticks?? and if u are more confident , mightaswell add the scenerio of how he dies?? be a little cocky with all that power , like kira ??

Atleast someone is fighting lol

3 Likes

BMT and GTI has been going on for sometime now , both sides semi actively attacking each other
Some kills BMT managed on GTI

5 Likes

GTi leader

4 Likes

BTM VS GTI TENER EN CUENTA QUE HAN ESTADO LUCHANDO CONTRA 3 O 4 DE LA ALIANZA QUIZA NO HEMOS DADO IMPORTANCIA PERO VIENDO LOS POST CREO ME ENCARGARE DE ENCENDER LA ALIANZA :cabeza explosiva: :cabeza explosiva: :cabeza explosiva:

AHI LAS PERDIDAS DE 3 CONTRA UNO EN LA BATALLA BTM VS GTI

Can you speak in English so we can properly enjoy that salt?

Por favor, gracias.

2 Likes

Another loss for GTI

4 Likes