Earth 1, era 54

When there are tons of cwl players in the era as well as PS and hassan involved in the era its pretty safe to say its a cwl era. If you would win the era the name would change to Cwl obviously.

And we merged two alliances so obviously isnt an Atom team lol

1 Like

i remember you playing an e2 with them Excel hassan zain rafay i dont remember it was CwL isnt that the same :stuck_out_tongue: ?

2 Likes

there are a ton of ATOM players on the map too you know…

anyways call us CwL if that help or w.e. it is that it’s supposed to do. i just thought i’d point this out cause i wanted to extend my post and not just let it be a 1 liner hehehe.

love you <3

1 Like

@NeutronX i guess its time to get another team to support mate to win an era

4 Likes

a kill on WC member

6 Likes

Let me make this clear…Angelwings is SWAT and SRB only…I play with SWAT friends who are on my team…no I am not CwL…yes I will reveal myself…let me say this…many of you on this era are my friends…I’ve played with you and against you…friends you will remain. I had a great laugh last night with Ponka when I disbanned my squads…but to be a Phoenix you have to rise from the ashes right? already back in the game :slight_smile: See you all on the battlefield.

10 Likes

All i am a RoFL player i am only playing with RoFL friends and no CwL
Hassan is my good friend

5 Likes

the fuck yall talking about CwL era. This is IK era bby

7 Likes

And don’t forget that they did 9 ions by ‘Zenobia’ and ‘ball your face’ for a battle that they would of won even without ions. Man they must a lot of reds to spend lol just save 41 tanks haha

So I would say it’s more a win for VIKING basically burning about 40 squads worth of resources lol.

Keep burning resources think VIKING one that battle not EGGY lol

Left is battle sim right is actual you can see was it worth 2250 energy to save 41 damage haha

13 Likes

Yes, I said exactly the same this battle wasnt in favour of Eggy
With the amount of support WC has, I don’t think that Eggy will stand long although I stepped in to make it a bit even but still let’s how things go
Was a good one erotex atleast you made them waste shit loads of resources.
Keep the forums updated

5 Likes

Lol, he’s still here acting like we don’t know who he is. Smh.

2 Likes

It’s literally a 3v2 war where you guys started the wars. This awful propaganda that you guys have been saying to everyone in your contact lists is so ridiculous. You are not getting gang-banged, and the war is very evenly matched.

You all have offered to pay people reds to plant and war us and have messaged seemingly everyone many times over asking them to either stop warring, leave an alliance or plant against us.

6 Likes

Tick 257
Eggy managed to take some VIKG down with some losses in asia allowing WC to conquer the Eggy member in the UK and start gaining more of a foothold in the EU and have also made gains in the top of Africa. KNJR have taken a stronger presence in Saudi.

10 Likes

13 Likes

hahahaha this was a nice one xD

4 Likes

@Gaurav why were these posts flagged can i know?
someone’s mis using the lvl 3 member powers.

3 Likes

AA has started attacking

WC, KNJR, and VIKG vs Eggy, AIM, and AA has begun

6 Likes

Tick 283

AA has joined the war! They are currently invading the tip of SA while Eggy has pushed in the KNJR Saudi position. WC has secured the UK and is pushing east in the EU. The fronts in the WC/Eggy war are europe and top of africa/saudi arabia.

7 Likes
  • PfA join EGGY side
  • PfA join WC side
  • PfA continue being sleepy bitches and sit tight

0 voters

3 Likes

The CwL special. I wonder how many other colonies will pop up, start making troops, then start attacking.

6 Likes