Earth 1, era 53

Hey and welcome to a new era!

Congratulations to Inglish Killas for the win last era. Let’s see who takes it this one!

I will be putting crystals on the mines against. But this time there will be 9 explosive vehicles defending them (3 armor, 3 damage, 3 ranged), so they can’t be spammed as easily!

The prizes of the era will be:
Rank 1: 3000
Rank 2: 750
Rank 3: 500
Rank 4-10: 200

I might be doing a quiz from time to time, but once a week was a bit much (hard to think up new questions every week :frowning: )

I hope this will be a fun era, hope to see you all there! :slight_smile:

Edit: I meant 9 explosive vehicles, not concussive.

7 Likes

More Farming :smiley:, and boosters gonna rule the era with all the income

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Simmen if you trying to do what was done by admins years back then you should also post screenshots of winning team as well as final individual rankings.

1 Like

Like the idea, should limit early expansion very much.
And boosters who invest in just killing units on mines will lose all that reso early on just to get them stolen later on :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

04 hours to server start and almost no alliance in africa , any takers??

2 Likes

Currently tick 4 and the era looks dead AF, theres no alliance in Africa and theres like a whole 3 people in Asia with not even 12 alliances. Not much to say tbh, the biggest alliance has 9 people with 3 still in protection, hopefully is gets a bit more exciting.

2 Likes

Any updates on e1? Is it still dead or did people show up in Africa?

2 Likes

kinda forgot about this era, hold up

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Currently tick 60 inside of e1

RDOG are currently dominating AA, Anip are controlling SA NA and parts of GL, Blue is controlling AUS and Africa is controlled by JakP, while the rest of the world is shared between JakP, POS and IND.

No fights that i know about yet, still a pretty silent era

4 Likes

whos going to make the late appearance in the era? :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Tick :91

Yeah it gave top alliances something to do which makes sure the weaker ones didnt get targeted from start and got some time to build.

4 Likes

Screenshot_8

Alliance Territories Tick 111

Seems RDOG has declared war on AniP and JakP. RDOG takes the first set of casualties.
There may be some fighting going on between IND and BLUE as well. Anyone have any brs?

~FS

5 Likes

@BaBaBaBaBane whyd your members get banned?

4 Likes

Talking with simmens , we have 2 red and 1 orange atm. All 3 of them are our returning russian players.

3 Likes

Heyo, leader of the TCA here!

10 Likes

World as of tick 157. IND vs. BLUE war is over, BLUE wins after a major IND defeat. AniP + JakP versus RDOG is still going on.

4 Likes

Where is JakP been fighting RDOG? or have they declared and are looking to invade

2 Likes

I believe there were some minor conflict in Northern Russia, otherwise I don’t see anything

3 Likes