Earth 1, era 52

(pouting) Noo I’m serious!

1 Like

What the hell is this gay-ass shit. None of that.

4 Likes

Lmao Jason a legend.

Love seeing new faces forum active. Keep it up and enjoy

3 Likes

You lost F2 to Vinci my dude
This shows your skill level :joy:

2 Likes

Like i said, I myself, and 2 other friends with me. He had 2 and a half teams, and planted a great deal of spammers. That doesn’t show shit for skill level

2 Likes

So imma guessing no one from atom planted to help you? Also were previous two eras of f2 really competitive? i was planted previous era and it wasnt much competitive. and if im gonna say you used two subs and a great deal of spammer on previous f2 would that show how easy win you got there?

1 Like

First, this was not an era that atom played, so no
And second, we had the era won by 1v2ing two alliances and killing them both in a war at about tick 200-300.

2 Likes

@EnerGY what was that nuke doing heading towards my colony?

2 Likes

I know there wasnt atom this era on f2 but they could’ve planted to help you out. secondly you are denying of any subs and spammers on previous f2? I think i might be having some screenshots from that era.

And yet this f1 as well you guys are asking a bunch of people to plant and spam G and PONK, i can assure you i have screenshots of this f1 era though.

1 Like

That your way of playing not ours bro
or are you going to deny htk asking guys to plant for f2 ?

3 Likes

If you have screenshots of someone asking to plant for f1, it wasn’t me.
We had this convo on PM hero, a loss is a loss no matter what the circumstances may be, no matter how fair or shitty it may be, it’s a loss, i’m not denying that… everybody loses.

3 Likes

Oh come on motiri. this is our way? xD atleast our spammers do alot better than yours. D: Secondly yes HTK asked me to plant on f2 but trust me i didnt even touched you guys there neither anyone else in my alliance (let me know if you wanna see my events).

https://prnt.sc/o8m9kt check this and tell me again if its not your way of playing but ours (: if you want more ill paste them too but please try to admit what you guys do instead of just finding excuses every era when you lose.

2 Likes

Im glad there is someone in ATOM who admits it (Y)

3 Likes

lol asking people to plant for the purpose of spamming is different from getting people already planted to form an alliance and attack you atleast thats what i understand from the message

i wasnt even with Wanheda on f2 so what excuse was i making i stated a fact

3 Likes

Seriously motiri? thats what you understand from “around the map” in his message? you think people just drop around the map just like that without any one telling them to do so? and forms a team. let me tell you a fact “no one drops around the map on remote locations unless you are given coordinates to do so”

And if you were not with wandeha on f2 then theres no reason for you to be arguying with me since he already admitted.

2 Likes

pls read my initial statement it had nothing to do with jason
what is he admitting that has anything to do with my comment on htk planters of f2 ?
I said that as you were claiming we asked people to plant on f1

i didnt give jack cords to plant maybe saddy did, had no idea what xnx2 was thought it was a joke from you guys at first XD
but my point is on the message

and from the message saddy was clearly recruiting people on the map already to join jacks team
if he was sending messages to people in stragetic places to join jack then i dont see whats up with that
if he got planters and gave them cords then i’m wrong
but pls show skype messages to prove that claim since you said you had more screenshots
im just telling you what i understand from that message

3 Likes

Maybe you dont know the whole story whats jason and im talking about so yeah you clearly misunderstood his and my arguements.

Yes i know what you understand from the message but if you are gonna look at the map then you will know. and i dont know if you are stupid or what who just cant understand this and arguying with me. no one’s stupid enough not to see why few people dropped (18 if i see the map some in the alliance some without it) and formed the alliance and the spams they sent towards us (except you) when no one in the team even touched them. where is your experience buddy?

2 Likes

Well sadly we lost vision on most off the map XD so no i cant look at them map and magically see all the spams they sent at you
all i ask now is for the wonderful proof that you claimed you had that we sent them

2 Likes

And so theres another guy dropped beside me ign “spam for goat peen” im sure hes not your spammer right? but maybe hes retarded just to dropped there to spam me right?

2 Likes

well if you mean your by xnxx alliance spammer well idk
if you mean my spammer then no he isnt
i asked for the prove not cause you are wrong but cause i want to see it

2 Likes