Earth 1, era 52

i wish we could let the era play out a few more ticks for yall…

1 Like

meh. if we chose to actually fight, XPND woulda gotten raped

1 Like

yeah yeah, u have been dying everywhere u actually tried xD

1 Like

like…?

20 charssss

edit:
I lost f2, as my 2 teammates who fought with me and I were not able to defeat the other 2 and a half teams, yes I lost that.
f1, being on vacation sucked, but I still gave effort being solely mobile and having my teammates help direct when to do. I lost that too, yes.
Those are the only 2 worlds i’ve lost recently and both had their respective disadvantages, but that’s part of the game, so yes I lost.

2 Likes

i just dont like it when people make these excuses.We couldve raped XPND, but nah we too cool, we gonna let em live. BS

3 Likes

We didn’t want to because Fighting you guys at the end of the era makes 0 sense strategically, since we had nothing to gain, as we were already second place. However, if the era had more time, I am fully confident that we could’ve won that war easily. And I wouldn’t have said that if you didn’t post screenshots of you guys Supposedly winning a war against us on the forums.

1 Like

Cut the crap, please. This is exactly the kind of trash i hate to hear. “if we had time…” save it please. Just leave it at you dint fight. thats it. Stop acting overconfident. Does more harm than good, I’ll tell u this. Saw ur overconfidence on F2 as well. How did it work out for u?

3 Likes

“If we had more time” lol. Tell me please, do you believe you guys could have beat us?

2 Likes

Idk. that is what i am telling u. Idk what makes u soo overly confident. Until i dont beat u i wont know.Also, we were the only team to land a kill on ur team mmbr, so idk what makes u so darned cocky xD

maybe u have won a lot before…NICE! But if ur dwelling on the past to expect to beat anyone, give up already xD

2 Likes

Who are you btw? Seem like some no name raging unless you go by an actual name

1 Like

hehe i am not really raging… Just dont like cocky players… :stuck_out_tongue:
also, Whats a forum with no salt flying around everywhere? :smiley:
I am BMW

2 Likes

I didn’t expect to beat anybody or win the era… just look at my statistics and i’m guessing my team’s statistics are similar, the goal was not to win. And if you think we were trying to land a kill on you guys, that is incorrect. My army been sitting on colony since tick 1. It’s not being overconfident, it’s just looking at your team, looking at my team, and knowing mine is more experienced and more skilled.

1 Like

I agree u r more experienced, ofc. I admit i am noooob…pretty big noob. BUT, that doesnt guarantee u ur victory. THAT is all i am trying to say. Dont look down on us like shit :confused:

1 Like

Yup still no idea. Let the salt continue plz

1 Like

Hahaha Excel, Ik , I am a new player on the forums…Dont usually say stuff here, but started from this era…read a lotta forum threads,and seemed fun, since Ive got lots of time to waste rn XD…

Also, yeah, I aint famous yet.

4 Likes

I can agree that wars are never guaranteed to be won, i’ll give you that. And as for being overconfident, f2 was a running joke from the last couple f2 eras, since my team had won those. This f2, i had a couple other friends play, and you’d understand it if you played the last couple f2s. Being confident is key

1 Like

:smiley: Yups confidence is the key

and i know u guys are frikin legends :stuck_out_tongue:

(can i play for u guys sometime soon???)

3 Likes

i’m not saying i’m the best or anywhere near a “legend”… there are many players better at this game then myself. However, going back to the original point, I know my own skill level, I know my team’s skill level, and looking at your team, i’m saying we’d win. that is all.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a no :frowning:

2 Likes

That was clearly sarcasm.

2 Likes