Earth 1 Era 51 is starting

Tick 283

9 Likes

If you’re gonna post BRs, do it right please, so I can be lazy and see it here.

k thx

4 Likes

Countdown to tick 300

1 Like

someone just break it already

2 Likes

NCR and Sity war underway.

7 Likes

it’s gonna be a good one. better SITy down with some popcorn watchers. (I’m so sorry)

8 Likes

Someone from NCR pl shed some light on what’s going on.

2 Likes

This is from Sity’s perspective. NCR moved about 90 squads into Greenland tick 295, at the same time, they had their jammers jam pretty much all of our important gates and radars. And once our nap ended at tick 300, attacked.

5 Likes

I think everything they did was pretty much expected, it was on sity’s part to be prepared for it.

4 Likes

Sity was prepared. Brought armies to GL, attempted to even cross SA to Africa the other day…
Both teams are FTW and stood up to the agreed NAP tick.

4 Likes

With jams finally running out, SITY has managed to bring over most of their armies to NA and are moving east to the coast. NCR is also moving west in Greenland. It’ll soon be a standoff/slow war as are 1 tickers normally

3 Likes

Now this war won’t be any fun if it’s only NCR Vs Sity fighting, other teams need to join either sides but also make sure that war remains balanced.

4 Likes

this is really on SITY for not having armies up there before tick like 276 lol a full day before NAP ended, they knew that war was coming, why only have 2 armies in GL and the rest fuck knows where?

4 Likes

Where did anyone complain or say anything about us not being there? lmfao

Ya’ll are reaching.

PS: Even being there, we were blacked out for 5-6 ticks prior to NAP end so not much we could have done either way.

But plz, keep explaining how we messed up :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I mean… it’s quite obvious you DID mess up though, considering you started the war off LOSING land

5 Likes

So, we should have suicided blindly. Got it!

Sounds like a winning tactic to me!

3 Likes

hes saying yall should have been prepared for a black out/movements prior to tick 300. We certainly had SS’s up long before 300

4 Likes

Everyone is in GL/SA and then:
when-your-friends-dont-invite-you-to-go-out-with-10569946

2 Likes

Cute circle jerk you guys have here.

6 Likes

hero is a corgi as well?

3 Likes