E4 - Anyone Fighting?

Hi BattleDawners! Anyone planning to fight this E4?
Day 1 Pause - Tick 26

that’s sad lmao 5 alliances

2 Likes

Nehhh not playing since you have to download the game or carry a thumb drive or use a backdated browser. Too much work. Goodluck my friend.

2 Likes

I actually like the settings of the era, anyone feel the same? I feel this could be the new battledawn not sucking lives out of people. The era is 2hr/day and 12ticks/hr. So essentially it runs for the time 1 ticker runs. Ofc only a few people can play due to the time zone problems. But can this be mitigated by having multiple servers opening at different times?
I always felt that people wouldn’t want to spend a whole month in front of their PC, they’ll have to work, study etc.
I’m sure this idea would have been discussed earlier and would have been ruled out due to some problems. What are they?

3 Likes

Yeah noone wants to download it or suffer the laggy puffin

3 Likes

E4 is my favorite server for that reason. I love not having to play 24/7 and having a work life balance. I hope they can somehow keep something like this for bd2.

2 Likes

aww that’s too bad… E4 is such a great world to fight wars haha. We’ll be missing you!

1 Like

Man, I’d love that these days being basically an adult and all.

Also @Angelwings 2nd’d that 100%. Absolutely not downloading if it’s not on like Steam or something where I can do it easily. Even then, I barely want to do it.

1 Like

But the world is dead. I found only 3 of my 200+ contacts active, couldn’t even get a team.

2 Likes

Yes most aren’t playing since flash died.