E3! Whats up there?

Dawners!

From what I saw these first ticks, a lot of Galaxy players are around. So what happens on e3 right now?
Who could win this? Who is allied to whom? Is e3 the new galaxy?
Enlighten me pls!

6 Likes

i dont think that is the case at all

3 Likes

Would be fun to see Galaxy players try and beat BD players, we know how it turned out last time :stuck_out_tongue:(There were quite a few BD players on their side too, but still…)

3 Likes

Going to be a dead era unless a select few decide to lose more of their summer to compete. No one else wants to try

3 Likes

Tick 98

lol wow

3 Likes

I’m having flashbacks to that time 4E decided to bring 3 1/2 alliances to an F3 and have them suicide repeatedly

3 Likes

Heyy, they are trying their best ok.

They managed to stick to just 2 different chassis, don’t be like that.

5 Likes

Who’re the galaxy players?

4 Likes

Only Illona knows…

3 Likes

Z vs Yeet

5 Likes

Z kill on AV

5 Likes

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/776222744413056690/1126BAF6949192EF5E56DA9B64C9AC88B7B18332/

1 Like

Feel like this era Z would win. They have the whole Africa nd Europe to themselves.

1 Like

Galaxy players on E3?
Could someone post rankings of individual as well as alliance?

1 Like

They have surely the better network right now. It may comes handy with garrisons now.
Let’s see if that can change. They are many good players around who could try more hard ?!

5 Likes

Bro just did the huge crime of making teaa angry, so Z vs Teaa have now started.
(they also attacked our OPs out of the blue breaking the nap)

2 Likes

FE is now also at war with Bro.

1 Like

Currently Z is fighting with Bro and now FE joined in and is now at war with Bro.

1 Like

Nano should back Bro so that this era would not be dead. Cmon!

1 Like

too keep the world updated. after attacking our OPs in SA and AA bro got mad at us when we “backstabbed”.
This stabb was us LD an army in africa ( our terretory )
and here is the br.
as you can see Bro had no plans to war us at all, i mean they had 0 units anti us kappa.

following this i figured i would get my self some r4 in SA

here is a map update as well tick 373

5 Likes