E1 server crashing every tick beginning of tick

Can anyone explain to me why the e1 server is crashing for 5 to 15 minutes at the start of every tick since like the last 7 or 8 hours? Can anyone do something to check this? It’s hard to fight a war and play the game well when you have to wait this long after a tick passes to see where your squads are and what you killed or didn’t kill. I play 1 tickers because I have things to do in between ticks and having to keep refreshing up to 15 minutes after the tick passes takes away from real life things I need to do. I’m sure others who are playing have the same issue. It would be great if we could get some help with this. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

7 Likes

I would suggest moving around 1 ticker tick changes if its just pressure on the server with all worlds changing at once, say F1 resets tommorow keep it at an hour just every 15mins to the hour.

1 Like

We would get better servers they said…

3 Likes

Im thinking its somehow the bots, cant think of anything else added to bd in the past couple years tho would be surprised if they are actually causing pressure.

1 Like

Well what I"m hearing is that this is the most pressure that a server has had in a long time…lots going on every tick…but it’s harming all of us who are playing.

2 Likes

its really annoying for 3 ticker players since the lag seems bd wide, kinda sad that E1 is the most active for so long but that would be a diff topic i guess.

2 Likes

Changing the timing of the ticks will not help. If majority of the players are playing on 1 era its going to lag on that time the tick changes.

Also I have to say that even thought the bot is super shit, but at least its not crashing during eot as that would be infinitely worse.

also the lag spike literally lets you make moves after the clock ticks over on the real timer, so you can refresh at 0 second, see the 1 second eot move, then move 4 seconds later

5 Likes

Yes, I didn’t even mention that in my original post…today so far it’s not crashed as much…but time will tell as the day wears on.

2 Likes

ok I spoke way to soon it just crashed rofl

2 Likes

mythbusters :o

20 charsssssss

1 Like

yep it is incredibly annoying on 3 tickers, makes them nigh unplayable at times. Like why bother if you have a full active team yet you cant move because you cant log.

1 Like

Ok got to talk with Alexander today about this. They are working on something, but it will be a couple of months. Until then we deal with start of ticks being a bit unstable. Better start of ticks than end of ticks. I also remember when bd would be down for 3 days at a time. At least it IS always up. Anyway we have to just be a bit patient. Things should be better in a few months. I believe this to be true, as I know Alexander loves BD as much as we do, and only wants the best experience for all of us.

2 Likes

Others Servers:

BD Servers:

11 Likes

There is still people around who have been waiting for more than a couple of months :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Muha! Have not seen you in awhile. How are you? Are you playing e1 hun? Good to see you.

1 Like

Hi Angel, no I’m not I didn’t play over a year now I think. Only check forum sometimes and skype, catch me there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

uh huh I’m gonnna make you play sometime…you can’t hide from me…good seing you.

5 Likes