Draft Pool enrollment almost over, picking starts Friday 23:00 GMT+1

After a successful registration of 100 people within a full day I’m glad to announce that the draft for the era that will most likely take part in F2 start of december (around the 5th), is finally beginning!

We will do the draft Friday 23:00 GMT+1, on an online document where the 4 leaders can make the picks while the rest only have viewing privs. This will be recorded for the people that will unfortunately be missing it, and hopefully livestreamed with a link which ill make sure gets to everyone :slight_smile:

Let’s do this.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
The participating players:

92 out of 120 registered have confirmed participation through skype, the other 8 spots can be still applied for:

10 Likes

How will we be able to watch this live? Will a link to the recorded copy be posted here?

3 Likes

im im not able to spam copypastas while watching this during a livestream im not playing

5 Likes

I thought that’s what the massive skype chat does?

3 Likes

Should be a fun event. I look forward to a hard fought era and some unexpected surprises.

3 Likes

post updated, still looking for motivated players

3 Likes

draft is still open?

2 Likes

with Neutron as the latest addition, we still need a solid 7

2 Likes

@trajic1 signup here

Livestream the draft on twitch or youtube using OBS, pretty simple to set up and not that taxing on your computer. It also lets you record the video while you’re streaming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

rejection in real time :raised_hands:

3 Likes

If someone is having Pinksoda as Skype contact can someone pl care to inform pink too? His Skype name goes by pangan Michael.

3 Likes

Am I the only one excited to watch this today?

4 Likes

Draft stream is now live with a countdown :slight_smile:

11 Likes

60+ ppl watching monkey omega capo reviving bd xD

7 Likes

Full draft list :slight_smile: My OBS crashed during it so I might have lost the recording but I’ll see if I can get a video of the event

16 Likes

There were 93 viewers at one point. Thanks Carter for streaming this

9 Likes

I missed it by 2 days!! Fml
Plis upload the recording, would love to watch it <3

1 Like

Stream went down at one point and im fairly sure carter lost the recording

4 Likes

is there still time to be put on reserves? I missed the regular rectuitment :frowning:

6 Likes