Do we need a 6 tickers

Make a 6 tickers and get @hariscapo so I can beat his ass again.

6 Likes

1v1 me scrubbzsterino

6 Likes

Not much harm in saying opening M3 again as a 6 ticker for an era. If players actually come and enjoy it, then you can keep running new eras. Biggest issue that arises with such fast tick speeds is admin availability. Under the current rule set, not the biggest problem but can be mitigated by two admins sharing the server.

4 Likes

6 tickers made Kong players the finest bd players. im sure @hariscapo can agree to the superiority of kong players. we need 6 tickers to morph bd kids into men

5 Likes

Iā€™m an original kong player canā€™t tell if this is sarcasm or not but we did bring great players like Senatus,Elric,Vruago etc but it was mostly nubs like me lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true I donā€™t see much of admins on 1 tickers as it is now canā€™t imagine a 6 ticker

or finding a dedicated admin to run strictly speed worlds might be good too

1 Like

Easy.

Get @Alexander and @Cosmin1980 to hire me. Problem solved.

4 Likes

if BD isnā€™t getting updated I doubt youā€™re getting hired :joy:

1 Like

BD has a new owner which brought us a new server, we got no Maintenance tick or servers going down for hours anymore. Plus some minor updates. Soā€¦ I still have faith.

3 Likes

Stop trying to steal my future admin spot and get back in line

6 Likes

weā€™ll see what happens I have faith in BD resurrection

2 Likes

Shoo

4 Likes

6 tickers are the best place where you can learn game mechanics if youre a new player with the will to get good. I know theres no new players anymore but hey the oldies with a week off need to have some fun too

4 Likes

We can always go with dual admin as you said, but another thing which worries me is if the server can handle this tick speed.

3 Likes

New players always learn and prefer faster worlds thatā€™s for sure, if we gonna do this lets do it in last week of this month.
@Alexander

2 Likes

Server has done so before, so I think so

2 Likes

I still see some new players around who need to learn a bit or get a round for a much needed confidence boost

2 Likes

Could it do a 6 ticker with heavy traffic flow though

2 Likes

i prefer 1440 ticker. 1 day, a tick a minute.

3 Likes

Warlight might be the game for you then

5 Likes