Death of Ego (DoE) - Family Recruitment Post

Hello everyone! I am Cedric, an average to slightly above average (depending on who you ask) BD player.

I have decided to undergo the task of building my own BD family alliance.

The name of my alliance is the vibe that i’m trying to build with the team.

Death of Ego, a team with no big egos, just solid game-play and excellent strategy.

The goal of my family is to become one of the notorious BD families (CME ,AGE, T,).

The family currently has two rules:

1.) The team should always be put above the individual.
2.) Be kind and respectful (something missing in most BD chats).

I know I may not be the best strategist, or the best player, but I have been making strides in the past few eras i have played. Come grow with me as a player, and person.

If you are interested in joining the family, please send me a PM or feel free to add my skype.

Hope to see you folks on the fields of battle soon ! :smiley:

12 Likes

Good luck!

xoxoxoxoxo

6 Likes

AGE? kinda laughing at that one

9 Likes

Laughing? AGE is the best known BD family in existence.

15 Likes

cedric so ill never be allowed to join good to know xD

5 Likes

Alliance name “Death of Ego”

11 Likes

8 Likes

You can become powerful and still be humble about it.

6 Likes

An example please kind sir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deadpool killed ego ez

2 Likes

GSP. George St-Pierre

One of the most powerful fighters on Earth, yet one of the most Humble and well respected.

4 Likes

agaınts ATOM ?
I heard some atom members dont lıke Neutron’s ego

4 Likes

Wait some people like his ego??? 0.0

4 Likes

Well this worked out great

9 Likes

Making families stand requires dedication and consistent contact with this game. It’s not as easy as it looks especially if you want it to be a decent one.In my opinion,Cedric rushed into this decision.

8 Likes

Sure thing leader of legendary ATOM

4 Likes

Neutron is our Captain Planet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im always at your service lord cedric.

4 Likes

Well looking at this post , it looks like Neutron confuses himself between the game and real life. Like he says
" Making a team requires lot of dedication" and etc

True that but this is a game , let’s keep it that way mate
You take it too personal , and you’re too egoistic as I’ve seen you on the game

You are a beginner in my view , not a newb though , you cannot just start playing and admit beating players like Alfie
They have been around for a significantly long time and played a lot of eras than you ever will as BD is on its ropes.

Hope you get me and stop being too personal with this game.

3 Likes

This comment really confuses me because it has so many things that contradict themselves like

What exactly is untrue about this? Go ask pro gamers if they don’t put in a lot of dedication for whatever they do.

The comment also has wrong facts for example I’ve played this game significantly longer than Alfie. But okay. You’re entitled to your opinion. :heart:

2 Likes