CE3 Video Help!

yeah, full of cheaters lairs and nuke eaters. HAHAHA

Ponka you didn’t take a single OP from me once I got down there. Not 1. Exactly what stats did you “pad” I have every BR from our war with you and you aren’t in a single one.

1 Like

i had 10 op taken untill i moved to you, and it went to over 100 all of the sudden.

Op trading for 1 tick and retaining possession are two different things.

Edit: I just came to post BR’s for the vid, we can argue elsewhere on your incompetency.

1 Like

lmao, dude spams vs fulls and then your fake r5s, im still laughing
edit: no brain cells left to argue over crappy topics

2 Likes

yo ponka, hope dr bones enjoys his trophy for winning CE :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you too, well imma dhl a best actor trophy for you.

all the ops Pepe took was from the backstab, you didnt manage to defend a single one.

Not so many screenies left it seems.

Probably our high point in terms of power:

Not sure whether others noticed, but there were a bunch of dodgy colonies spawning at one point, all single names. They started deleting same ticks too.

Moe’s antics always making me laugh

Nananananana Metal Mine?

Muha sliding into Pantera’s DMs like

And yeah, the end of my screenies:

And for completeness sake, my girlfriend’s shopping habits was what finally killed me.

Also: shoutout to the people who offered me their accounts to take over after Omerta got banned. Not going to share screenies on those, but it was definitely nice to see that some people did still want me playing the era even when I didn’t want to myself anymore :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Finally got some free time to post these.
A few BRs i had in the last 100~ ticks of the era.

Tried to be sneaky to conquer Yank and GT and steal some xtals.

Other screens i have saved atm (have many others in skype chats that wont even load atm lol)

Horo and me finding Op spots in GL only to find out later that those were just dumb colony spots

Our Discord Fun chats
Bullying Seth was 10/10 moment

Youssef flexing his trap card
We found out the best pickup line ever made “My name is youssef”

Bullying horo about invisible squads :joy:

Finally making our way to NW Canada

Had to keep tabs on sus colonies at one point of the era. Almost 11-ish colonies that were being farmed were eventually banned.

Too much effort to keep track and keep spending reso to keep track of whose farming too. One of the reasons i didn’t like how CE went.
Even made a mass group for people to report such colonies with all admins involved etc.
The only reason i was able to sustain myself in the era.

People inviting me in the last 1 minute of the era and me almost clicking one of those. :joy: i hate u Tabula

Someone ioning Kael’s spam to Faker’s base preventing Kael from buying a gold medal and no Senatus name on top of the score board. :100: REAL MVP

This was my first era i’ve ever been so invested making all sorts of tools for myself to simplify the time taken to-do battle sims, R5 skirmishes etc.

The amount of camps i had to hold in Africa visually breaking the game.

AT invading Africa

APEX vs WOOF

HINI and SHIPs Aussie invasion

Pro BMW Strats

CE3 World chat lighting up

Our efforts when trying to find op spots

Horo finding out what pegging means

Yames trolling Bilal

Special place for Tolbs fans in our discord
After getting locked and almost dying in EU

Our continuous effort of trying to find Op spots in the massive NA camp wall.

Our decorated Spreadsheet of James

The AA multi that was storing 5 million metal

pics of some cool wars over the entire era
Alaska

Asia

Our African defense being broken

War vs HINI (Mid era)

Nuclear holocaust

End era GL Push

TG getting erased by nukes

When WaSp was still sleeping

2nd? war vs NA

war vs CC LVA

3rd? war vs NA

UK slowly growing into a annoying cluster of pixels

Ending era with these stats.
Excel beat me with most kills. So i hereby declare Jessica as the Biggest GAY in CE3.

Probably derailed into a CE3 PoV of MoDe/WaSp/smdT but i’ll add more pics when i get my Skype logs. Was a pleasure playing with all my friends :heart:

24 Likes

heyyyy!! its a me!! <3

1 Like

So this video never came out??

3 Likes

working on it, been busy with other things since CE ended and this is not the top priority for me atm, although I will get it done

10 Likes

I ended up making one It’s pretty long since the era was long lol I plan on making an instrumental version and a shorter version eventually bc i’ll even admit the music is not the best I couldn’t really find anything to really match the video.

24 Likes

Great job claw! You did a really good job of incorporating the chaos and intricacy of the fighting

3 Likes