CE3 Video Help!

Actually that was me ruining a farm kill for both omreta (milan) and neutron. I was supposed to scare them and turn but oh well i guess i forgot i had a colony xD

now that the era is done I wanna remind you all this is still happening and I still need help! once the dust settles a bit I really do probably need more screenshots and info to create a better and more honest presentation of the events that took place. dm me on skype for more info

5 Likes

6 Likes

Good old days when one could barge forward without a wall of OPs to stop it.

AM and WOOF flying in to AA together.

SA wars Episode 1: Pretty sure this was SA, BLCK and MG flying in.

Our first time in SA, after 9 of us flew in on colony and sadly Ash got banned so we were there with 8.

SA teams managing to lose range while killing a banned Ash that would never be able to move army again.

Our coverage of WAR backstabbing SAGE + WS.

Had to add this one in: One of our sort of hidden tricks, I built a battle simulator for us to use that incorporates R4/R5, allows to do all sort of spy actions/radiation input etc. Fun stuff.

Andrei arguing he should no longer be referred to as “Poor Andrei”

AM and AT deciding the best course of action was to commit mutual seppuku.

Gonna be adding in a lot more later, I have absolute boatloads.

10 Likes

Don’t have much aside from this

15 Likes

Don’t remember who had posted this on the CE thread. Resharing it here.

7 Likes

Go AT, Invade NA they said, it will be easy they said

5 Likes

Sorry for the late update, going through screenies bit by bit.

Shoutout to YNV for blocking entirely Australia, then having all that work be undone by inside stabs later.

HINI backstabbing us at relic release time.

More of the HINI backstab, shoutout to Cosmin “I’ll buy teams to fight you” of HINI up top in that screenshot.

During HINI war, having to turn/launch EOT attacks from 10 tabs every tick.

Relic defense.

While efficiency occasionally lost out, I was definitely jammed most of the time.

Also a shoutout to the server crapping the hell out:

Voice calls with our team. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard during Battledawn as when I had to rush armor veh for our suicide battle in Africa. Muha was trolling everyone by shouting to build armor tanks as they had more HP, and Kael was absolutely losing his shit trying to explain we should NOT build armor tanks.

Mass fleeing to try and get to our camp wall in the face of 7? 8? I don’t even know how many teams.

The start of setting up our camp wall.

More chaos:

Moe’s offering sweet deals. We were very tempted.

Seeing this in chat, so often <3

Fighting at the front of our camp wall

Yep it was a clusterfuck

Good luck trying to not lose squads

Trying to keep track of what squads go where

F in the chat for Coordination chat which, despite Andrei’s constant insistence, was only used by Andrei.

Me trying to keep track of what camps I had delayed spams to.

Figuring out how many squads we would be able to build with the massive resource infusion from AA (more F’s in the chat).

The world in white and yellow, was kind of cool to see. Always tried to keep Dino purple for Barney reasons.

Another nice program to use. Microsoft Excel been working overtime on my PC.

Yeah man, screw resetting camp savers.

The two main protagonists of early era suiciding into each other.

Cosmin figuring out deletion times are pretty long.

After this there’s a long period where I don’t really have screenies since… well, I was waiting to be deleted.

Will add in more later, like I said it’s a lot of screenies and I have to go through them one by one.

18 Likes

Those are very lovely pictures.

Next batch: I restarted on Omerta account with a nice small exp farm together with Fakes:

Some of the better exp farms of the era for us:

(exp deleted)

Bumrush through Africa:

A very, very painful battle for both Horo and myself. Got so sick of her killing random AT squads with that one R5 squad that I ended up sending range to cover my R5, so lost a full range squad + 5 R5 units to kill one R5 squad.

All credits to @Alpha for this:

I remember we were so happy that we could actually move for once:

One of the many excel sheets documenting our rise to the top:

Tilting.

Fake me somehow got banned before real me

Analyzing alliance bonuses towards the end of the Asia war. We were quite happy about it.

Quite funny to see: Capo dissing the NA teams, then getting trapped by the NA teams.

Some more of the Asia war frontlines:

For future reference when people wonder how filled up this round was (mostly due to camps):

Andrei trying to keep someone safe, I want to farm, Muha wondering what the hell is going on:

Another annoying aspect of this era: people spent way too much energy ioning shit, including spams.

Good old days when I wasn’t banned and finally gaining some power:

Gotta immortalize this somewhere: the great ATOM backstab.

World overview, the part we were especially proud of was that pretty straight blue line from Africa towards the east Asia hive:

We decided to start feeding our spies steroids at one point:

Not a big kill but with a nice story: We were fighting Sith/MoDe/Psi crew and feeling pretty outnumbered, then this Tycoon guy decides to go deep through our lines. We danced with him for a fair bit, flew in some extra R5 just a few ticks before this convo started, so we could retake some stuff and try to push him out. Anyway see below, all credits to Fakes.

^^ probably the part I’m going to miss the most by far. @AussieFaker is 5/7 for sure. Oh yeah and just realised at this point the admins were renaming my squads to “R5 remove” and I’d no clue how much they would remove and when, so we were half afraid they’d remove it just before that fight. Luckily they didn’t.

@MuhaLudi quite liked giving himself titles.

Okay, more coming soon again.

5 Likes

The kill on Vin was funny tbh your a psycho rolling back on the tick turning pretty sure my refresh got done on 00:05 you were still going

Most of my screenies have already been posted, but here a few of my personal favs.

Screenshot_34

Death of PLO #1 and #2. For future reference hit the big blue button to activate your shields

Screenshot_121

When I sent Nanasine a screenie of fake R5’s :smiley:

Screenshot_130

Ponka telling me I’m clueless, even though in all reality it was quite the opposite. Turns out he was right about one thing though, Nana was better :wink:

Me holding off most of Pepe by myself in Africa as my team made their way back after the blindside.

Screenshot_173 !

If you didn’t have a custom eot/reminder bot in your server, you don’t know how to CE.

Screenshot_243

Anddd last but not least, Neutron trying to reason with me when he found out I was doing anything I could to kill him before getting into NA. (Zeus told on me). :rofl:

3 Likes

Someone tryna showoff how good he is, quite the opposite … We aren’t the team that got nuked this era :slight_smile:… Anyways, you guys couldn’t kill a single squad of mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tis true. I did get nuked sleeping :yawning_face:

I thought it was because of milanlessness

well there was no need to brag that shit after 4months, but yeah here you are, so i guess you were really good untill (inactive) nana was there then i switched front with him to fatten my stats lmao, yal were trash tbh i wish i was retarded enough to screenSHIT every single spam br like you guys, welp soon you will come up with skill comparison(im sure about that) so here im mentioning some facts! , if you even wanna compare whole At combine with doctor bones, sorry you guys are not even close to him, and I had viral and evlis in same team too,grow up find some thing to pass your time rather than just seeking attention.

4 Likes

Well, he did pull all those armies with himself, and you were losing ground quite fast considering we were in NE russia, and low on oil compared to you guys who had all the time of the era to sit build/save oil. If this was an unlimited era, we’d pretty much spank all arround the map like every alliance this era :slight_smile:

2 Likes

think again with milan getting banned, surely you ll be getting few headaches.

Operation Trigger Ponka Successful

3 Likes

so what if Milan got banned? We still kicked SA’s ass while Milan was still waiting for his colony to get deleted. You guys were not even a half the alliance what SA’s were

1 Like