CE3: Alliance Size Vote!

:frowning:

If you do want to play, Andrei, I’d say we should at least have a poll to see what people think about it. I realise there are risks in you playing, but at the same time I would like you to play and trust you and the team to not abuse your power.

If you don’t want to play then of course, that’s up to you. I’ll just be sad to hear it.

1 Like

Well seems you got your way now angel, poor cosmin isn’t playing :frowning:

1 Like

Cosmin c’mon play ,ik u will be fair and as u r now the owner of BD it don’t snatch ur freedom to play come buddy I wanna see how u guys play so I can learn something new and exciting

#cosminshouldplay
And if u r not playing cause ppl gonna think u will use ur power ,its not the case we all will be happy to seeya playing and having fun

Ik u will be fair and it will be fun

2 Likes

Truth is I won’t play for personal reasons as much as perception reasons. I don’t want to spend months of sleepless nights so people can say I used their own money to win

I stopped being a player when I bought BD. Hopefully I can play BD2 casually with most of you when it comes out. Till then enjoy CE!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Uhhh isn’t the sentiment in your wording here the ‘culture’ of BD that the community has been actively ranting about and trying to change in the recent past? I am specifically talking about the “good ol’ boys club” type feel of BD. If you are trying to win a CE, shouldn’t you have to do some actual thinking about team-choice, who to invite, managing a team instead of a group of close friends, etc.?

Don’t you see a litttttle bit how bad for the game in general it is to say “well it’s easier to kick 2 people out than bring in 2 people!”

1 Like

imagine already recruiting 10 players and now everyone votes for 8 team size and u have to let go 2 players who dont want to be a sub/support leaking all kind of infos they can.

1 Like

Imagine those 2 players then not playing in the era at all because of frustration and they don’t want to play against “friends”.

5 teams x 2 players = 10 players gone who are hardcore enough to want to play a CE from an already shrinking community.

Literally killing the community because you don’t want to let in outsiders to your little circles.

Fair enough. Shame to hear it, but I’m grateful that it’s possible to host a CE because of what you did.

Tis true. Every era I’ve played since I’ve been an admin, I have been both jokingly and seriously accused of cheating and using my admin account to gain an advantage. :man_shrugging:

Even when explaining that my admin account literally cannot GET A RANKING if i tried to use it on a world. Sadly, folks will always look for the excuse for a lose rather than accept they may have been outplayed.

2 Likes

I truly appreciate the fact you will not play, despite how angry some are at me over this. I for one totally agree because of my own profession. I manage a country club, and if I were to dare to allow my golf pro to team up with someone and enter a Championship tournament at the club, and the golf pro won, my head would be toast. I see the same with CE and your business. You sir are very honorable in your decision.

Angel, im not mad at you, but you sounded a bit ridiculous

I can’t wait for another CE. 8 players

Shame to see one of the best bd players sitting on the sidelines regardless if their owner or not.

2 Likes

I vote 12 players!!!

Gotta admit id prefer a smaller alliance size to scale with the size of the community we have now but alas voted 12 by accident xD

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t really care to the extend you added in your post nor will I judge or have an preoccupied notion the next time I speak to you based on the your reply to me.
But yes what I said was is kind if a trend based on what happened on E1 a few eras back.

I’m not sure if I’m successful in expressing my complex thought via on this reply…idk but I think I just couldn’t.