CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

mad cause i love noppy ? i am sure you are jealous hahaha

6 Likes

yes im still dreaming visting him in Wien

2 Likes

Bilal come on now, you don’t even know who half the people in our coalition are :smiley:

yous my boy but come on now that’s a bit ridiculous

3 Likes

Meh i don’t harve i am just replying to kosta who is making HINi picture sux on forum

2 Likes

Fair, i’ll let you two get back to it then.

Tbh this has been a fun thread to lurk in lmao

4 Likes

My eyes hurt… They said forums were fun :frowning:

4 Likes

Trash talk? Fuck yeah I was made for this. You all suck and need to get a life x

DINO the GOAT and should be given CE3 win for free, but with a special invitation to @Moe from SHIP due to the sheer memeing power that would generate.

4 Likes

I think this crossed a certain line and should be removed. What kind of pictures are those? Do you really expect foreigners, returning players, and new comers to take you seriously should they ever come across this or do you really insist on showing them how utterly toxic this place has become every step of the way? One has to have almost no creativity to have to resort to obscenities to try to get his point across instead of fine arguments pointing out exactly why he or she has a grudge with another player or group of players and wants to make it publicly known. Either that or behave and do something else more worthwhile with your valuable time. There is absolutely no need for any of this.

8 Likes

Fight us for it, it’s a fair match

Also I agree with @George this isn’t the good kind of toxic

4 Likes

@Crusnik hello my love

2 Likes

Yo B :smiley: ( 72.5 Chars ).

4 Likes

Not defending anyone here, but how many units killed does Nopy have when you remove the amout of units he killed on those baned exp farms? Or his subs that he farmed? Fyi he lost the exp but the Uk stats are still there :slight_smile: just a fun fact

4 Likes

bruh people have been suiciding into him in some of the stupidest battles I have ever seen, his kills are inflated due to the World’s stupidity

7 Likes

Idk man I feel like if you’re gonna point that out then you should also consider the fact everyone else is farming so their stats are inflated too, same with Shadow throwing spams in big battles lol

5 Likes

My trash stats are 100% Authentic. It takes skill to be this bad.

6 Likes

Pffft check out my awesome stats mate, perks of sitting half of the era so far

2 Likes

Exactly my point. Haha

3 Likes

@Shadow is the best <3 He got the best tactic

4 Likes

@Bill? u there??? yooo

1 Like

Ofc i am always here noob got trapped but still got lucky saved by crusnik

2 Likes