CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

If I recall correctly, from a WOOF member I spoke to in the past, some of their members didn’t even know each other prior to CE, and the fact they coordinated so well and played so well from the start is impressive. They also said they were never ftw so give them a break. Correct me if i’m wrong here.

An actual applause from my part to WOOF.

8 Likes

Oh I see what’s happening here, the good old pretend to be friends with the people we just killed to induce stockholm syndrome on them so they can help us kill NA and we have a reason to look away from them.

Good to see it’s got nothing to do with WOOF and everything to do with furthering your own goals lmao

1 Like

Do I look like someone who’s playing ftw to you? I literally suicided my army just for fun a few days ago. I couldn’t care less who wins or loses this era. I’m standing up for a friend here, that’s all. You’re incredibly overanalyzing this.

I am free to defend my friends even if we’re not playing in the same team. Hope that’s not an issue :slight_smile:

Edit: salt goes to the salt thread, so if you feel like retorting with more accusations please do so there.

1 Like

WOOF is so brave for not participating at all in the war because they were part of that one time NA was outnumbered, or that one time WAR was outnumbered, or that other time AT suicided into AM again and outnumbered AT at that time.

WOOF is awe inspiring now for quitting on their friends because of past meaningless deeds.

I agree with you. Just stating a fact that they didn’t participate in the war at all.

They did, though. We were fighting WOOF from China on up. They held us pinned in China with BD2 and CwL for awhile, until we were able to break through with the help of SHIP and Apex(BYZ). WOOF fought most of the war, to be honest.

6 Likes

WOOF best team of the era so far. Fact.

2 Likes

Woah bro woah.

Relax we get it, they’re already suffering from stockholm syndrome. No need to continue lying.

Lmao, imagine being this dense. I don’t care one way or the other tbh. WOOF has friends of mine in it, sure. But They were an enemy before, then allied, then enemy, now, i don’t even know what they are. I’m not here throwing roses at their feet, just stating facts. They fought us, we pushed them back into a corner, and that’s what it is lmao.

1 Like

They were useless is what you’re telling me.

I mean to be fair, WOOF did heavily contest us in Africa when we invaded there.

We basically fought them from the tip of Africa, all the way past India. They definitely didn’t just roll over (pun intended)

6 Likes

Tip of South Africa to hive in East Asia = Not fighting at all

12 Likes

WOOF didnt do anything?!?
thats a surprise to me, cause i remember doing a lot of things.

13 Likes

But who is in charge in Asia?

No one from my understanding, nominally, it was Felipe… who has done next to nothing all era. Think everyone has held that little orange flag at some point. Asia coalition diplo has been sub par all era and is the biggest reason they are now dead.

(Side note, I am aware Felipe has had his trials IRL to deal with, I understand and can forgive his absence. But that dosnt mean he couldn’t have named someone to take over, rather than leaving 3 big egos to each pull their own way, all promising different people different things)

But lets face the truth Horo, you can come and rage about WOOF all you like… but they’ve stayed loyal to their side to the bitter end. Which team is your team Horo…? I mean, you’ve been passed around all the major coalitions already this era… Did you manage to achieve anything…? Other than relocating all over the map, spewing your bile at everyone? Have you helped? Or has your association only hindered everyones diplo efforts…?

WOOF is leaving the Asia coalition, yes. But Skip has taken over with the blessing of the AM command team & only after AM members themselves started to jump ship. Asia coalition was dead in the water before Skip started making an exit strategy for WOOF.

10 Likes

@Horo :woman_farmer: :man_farmer:?

Hello there JamesOfJames

Oh sorry, manly farmer. I have been telling this to people for years, they don’t believe me.

3 Likes

Join me. I will show you new pastures where we can graze.

3 Likes

Ouch Horo, your words hurt me…

You’re the one that immediately resorted to personal attacks… I think that says a lot more about you than it does me… You dont even know who I am or what team I am in… you know quite literally nothing about me. Who even said I had friends in Woof? Should I only defend my friends and ignore all other injustice?

^Based on this statement, I can confidently say that you are a very lonely person…

My closing statement is, I certainly saw a lot more of WOOF on the front lines than I saw of yourself…

-Edit, typos.

3 Likes

Wait… what?

I never said you were on a PR campaign… just that you must be very lonely.

And somehow that makes me the, and I quote;

Imaginative, if very juvenile.

3 Likes

oh oh just wait for me to get off work you little shit for brains

ill show u how to shit talk

1 Like

You are doing nothing to help yourself Horo.

Are you always like this? So full of hate…? Why do you need to be so offensive, cant we debate things sensibly…?