CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

That MINE card you guys have been playing has been used multiple times and many admins have investigated in this matter and found nothing illegal going on there, so using this card gets you nowhere.
tell me something new man, this is getting lame. ;p

1 Like

ya lame same as Kosta accusing noppy cheating since era started
get something new
or join Noppy fan club ( Kosta is the founder)

2 Likes

so then stop using the Nopy card its lame as well lol admins would have banned him had he been cheating but apparently he needs to ask before every farm which then he DID ask and got told its okay then after everyone complained got told it WASN’T okay.

So if you’re gonna call something lame don’t come with something lame as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Especially since I didn’t even mention it you just came out with it yourself

4 Likes

holy moly, we just hit the 4000 comment mark with some bullshit comment, what a waste of what could’ve been a great moment in the history of BD
anyways keep crying :smiley:

5 Likes

eh alule eno 3am yebke 3a janab :stuck_out_tongue: 5ls feyet nem ma 3ad yestehel aktar nbahedlo

2 Likes

So the admins removed xp from nopys units and now he saint,hes not cheater LOL

Actually actions have been taken, XP has been removed from Nopy units on some occasions, we are just saying how many times has he done it without being caught.

The only player who cheated in hini was reported by the same hini players and got perma banned

Who in HINI got perm banned?

1 Like

XP has been removed from multiple players this era. There was a whole uproar over a Nopy farm so they did, but it’s not the norm for admins to comment publically.

5 Likes

btw can i suggest to split the main Topic into smaller partitions throughout the era? for ex, CE tick 0 to tick 1000 then from tick 1001 to 2000… or some other event like a war?

vasko …

change that rule with 20 chars

1 Like

I wish we could Kosta but I assume the rule is from discourse to prevent spamming. And right Vasko was banned so long ago, forgot all about him

2 Likes

Kosta has a crush on Nopy, he isn’t happy you’re stealing his man Bilal :frowning:

6 Likes

mad cause i love noppy ? i am sure you are jealous hahaha

6 Likes

yes im still dreaming visting him in Wien

2 Likes

Bilal come on now, you don’t even know who half the people in our coalition are :smiley:

yous my boy but come on now that’s a bit ridiculous

3 Likes

Meh i don’t harve i am just replying to kosta who is making HINi picture sux on forum

2 Likes

Fair, i’ll let you two get back to it then.

Tbh this has been a fun thread to lurk in lmao

4 Likes

My eyes hurt… They said forums were fun :frowning:

4 Likes