CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

Speaking on behalf of IND/APEX/BYZ, we encountered WOOF in SA. They held ground for quite some time hampering our progress and kept us on our toes all along. A worthy opponent, tip my hat to Sylph who was the mainstay in their SA defence.

Well played bro…

8 Likes

Thanks man you and your team too :slight_smile: well played.

8 Likes

Yall do realise this is a game ultimately

4 Likes

Yep. Not playing it seriously till i get my anime squad and nuke skins :triumph:

7 Likes

(Also I’m chuckling to myself at the number of cowards who are running away from accepting death)

1 Like

I’ll be honest and say that I’m too prideful to become someone’s BR.

It’s just a game, but I’m not someone’s bragging rights :wink:

unabashed and shameless link What music are you listening to? to another thread

3 Likes

That’s… kind of sad in a way that you consider it better for your ego to run to stay alive than to admit defeat in a video game about war-strategy. A Gentlemen knows when to concede and save everyone future hardship. By running you already tarnish your reputation.

But hey, that’s just my my brain works :wink:

I’d personally like to challenge that statement, I strongly doubt your brain works. <3

9 Likes

Ah yes, sit and let yourself die in a game that requires you to have an army in order to play it…

Imgur

7 Likes

I have literally no idea who you even are and have not talked with you personally once.

1 Like

Sakrie has a special kind of brain… it doesnt work most of the time but when it works he is a top level genius

7 Likes

I look forward to the time that happens on the forums so i can witness such an event.

True enough, luckily you speak enough rubbish on here for me to come to the conclusion <3

2 Likes

Yeah, because of invisible squads not because I was afraid of fighting like your dumb friends you’re moving my posts around for abusing your power as admin.

Let’s face it, they’re a bunch of cowards.

Peacing out on Asia really shows your friends true colours as cowards not as brave fighters, it’s only a shame it took the last era of BD for everyone to open their eyes to you people. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

9 Likes

I do like the “sakrie doesn’t think” narrative that somehow exists. I wish I was smart enough to have come up with starting that myself.

I treat this account like a roleplaying-game anyway these days. Shitty D&D DM in the campaign I realized this was a perfect outlet for that type of silly energy.

Shushhhh you started that narrative.
We both know that the salt in the ocean wasnt enough to fill your appetite so you come here xD

1 Like

nah man, salt just goes in the salt thread :lying_face:

How many times is Omerta going to be allowed to xp farm the same colony

12 Likes

Why are we hostile to you, I thought we were allies now?

3 Likes

Truth hurts hun 20 char

1 Like