BD2 Suggestion: Moon Map

Hello, I have a suggestion for BD2: a moon map! This is something I have always missed in BD1. We have Earth map, Mars map and even a fantasy map, but no moon map :open_mouth:

I like the moon :smiley: It would be so awesome if an alliance decided to plant together inside a moon crater. The crater edge can be a wall, kind of like the mountains in the current fantasy map. The colonies can be moon bases. Relics can be big round UFO´s, that you can capture and control.

But with this relic (UFO) you can do much more than usual, it can be used as a weapon. For example, if you move it above the enemy colony, you can use operations such as “abduction”. This allows you to send down a green light and abduct a portion of their workers.

Fun?? :smiley: Please BD2 devs consider these suggestions!

11 Likes

I feel like this would make for a great event.

Maybe every colony has a Leader and if abducted can only be returned by controlling the relic that took your leader. At the end of the era the person in control of the relic with the most leaders wins.

I’d play that

7 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun. I am tagging @Cosmin1980 as I know he is very involved in working on making bd2, and he might can consider your idea.

3 Likes

That would be cool as a smaller map for a certain amout of players :smiley: 1 v 1 me on the moon

3 Likes

Oof bd gulag would be nice

3 Likes

This would be great. I started working on a Moon map two years ago for another game. The dark side of the moon has a lot more craters.

2 Likes

I think this map would definitely need alien units…extraterrestrial type chassis.

2 Likes

“Are you sure you want to hurry 5 green men for 10 workers?”

2 Likes

Nukes are pieces of cheese flying through the air

5 Likes

Now that sounds cheesy to me!

2 Likes

yes @Cosmin1980 do it please

2 Likes

better change fantasy name to venus. and bring new map, the big map like the big planet … jupiter :rofl: