BD Players' Pets

There’s a post for player IRL pics, why not show off our fur babies too?

His name is Rhaegar.

17 Likes

YES I ALMOST HAVE MADE THIS THREAD SO MANY TIMES

So anyone who has been in the same team as me the past, like, 3 years has been spammed with pictures from my fish-tanks. I raise freshwater ornamental shrimp and do aquascaping as a hobby. Fun fact, Sakrie is actually an incredibly chill person irl xD

I only have a couple of tanks right now, but I’m most proud of tis small 1.5G piece that was 3 months old in the photo

20 Likes

i think we already have an another chat like this , but here u go

16 Likes
3 Likes

Bit different but I have 2 rabbits!
Luna

And Cobie

They drive me nuts

16 Likes

omg that half and half faced one I want to cuddle until I die

2 Likes

We actually rescued her from an abusive family who called her ugly! Can you believe that?
Have had her for 18 months now and working towards being able to pick her up. It’s slow but we’re getting there. I’ll update ya’ll if i ever get to cuddle her haha

9 Likes

Try treating her with Cheerios or frosted flakes. Hold a couple in your hand and let her come to you. Rabbits often associate treats with people fairly quickly and they love certain cereals. Also, if you pick her up and she starts to freak, use one hand to cover her eyes completely. For most rabbits, they will calm down and relax.

5 Likes

Shes great on the ground and loves treats and pets, just getting her off the ground is the issue atm. Am starting to pick her up with a blanket as it’s less of shock. She was abused before we got her so being picked up is hard for her. Cobie is fine to be picked up though which is helping. It’s a slow process but thanks for the tips!

4 Likes

I live on a Rabbit farm, so if you have any questions at all I would be more than happy to help :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Took all of these yesterday. If ur one of my kings or in the weeb chat you already seen these. I love the last picture so much

20 Likes

The companion i obtained for him today. Naming her Khora. He is Niracas

Apparently folded ear cats are the in thing for cat people

Currently he would hit her and hiss at her and she just follows him around. Basically they are just like humans

20 Likes

That last sentence killed me :rofl:

5 Likes

Nir Nir and Khora are precious!

3 Likes

wow she’s so cute what the fuck, Ik why kaen wins eras now…

4 Likes

They were super stressed after the plane flight and didnt eat or move much for 2 days unless i petted them and nuzzled them (only way they ate. Im guessing they needed comforting? And stress and deppression are issues cats can have) but they recovered and are now all gucci.

18 Likes

Love these kittens…

4 Likes

20 Likes

That is the most photogenic cat I’ve ever seen

1 Like

My baby has gotten so big. He is 9 months old. :cry:

14 Likes