BD has turned into bs cheating

30 people? Traj/Psi are barely able to fill 2 alliances without needing randoms. PLO has maybe 8 people he can count on to plant when called but he fills anymore by recruiting ingame.

Only folk still able to fill more than a couple alliances would probably be Abdul, Zain, Alice, and Phil

3 Likes

recruiting randoms and having 3 subs is still having 3 subs in the end, regardless of how good they actually are.

95% of BDā€™ers are boot-lickers at their core.

E: I should probably explicitly state that my specific insult in this comment is once again at the ā€œleadersā€ of the large alliance-families because they try to befriend absolutely everybody instead of being ruthless warlords in a war game. I donā€™t care if itā€™s the easier way, I wonā€™t respect you for it.

7 Likes

Sakrie made a forum account to roast everyone :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Honestly, yea pretty much. Everyone is such a smack-talker and nobody actually can back anything up with their actions. Itā€™s some of the easier internet-drama I can harvest while standing by my own morals and principles. (And I loveeee niche, community-based drama and BD is honestly perfect for that type of thing)

That and I was snapchatting somebody recently and we were laughing over a memory and I felt like checking in with some old friends on skype. One thing leads to another, blah blah blah, salt salt salt. I donā€™t like to completely forget things in my past because you canā€™t learn from things you forget; lessons require memory of the past.

4 Likes

me/PSI/PLO bring alot of fun to eras as underdogs that usually start off late and make eras fun. Anything and everything we do is diplomacy within the era itself. This fake propaganda of us having many players plant is BS. Like G said he witnesses first hand, we struggle to fill 1 team sometimes and are VERY lucky to fit 2.

so do me a favor and shh sackreek, just stop being so hurt and enjoy the game :slight_smile:

ty

4 Likes

Is that because you plant with 20 people? Geeeeeee it canā€™t be a coincidence!

Is that because you kick people end of era to re-fill with your own sub-members? Nooooo canā€™t be!!!

Traj, you are literally the worst skill-wise of the sub-empire leaders, I beat your ass down so many times itā€™s barely funny. You are sad. You talk smack after winning dead-eras with sub empires.

4 Likes

I dont know if trajic has an army of circle jerkers now after all i hear but last time he asked me to place in a world so we could fight later as underdogs was 2014, and even back when there were a little more players he still couldnt fill that 1 alliance :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Capo, you are just as fucking bad.

This is like Putin coming to Trumpā€™s aid to say ā€œHeā€™s independant!ā€ when everyone obviously sees they are both on their knees for each other all the fucking time.

Isnā€™t it funny how all the people with 0 respect defend each other?

1 Like

What I find funny is the fact that you run around on every other post on the forum and no matter what the topic is, you start bashing on specific people, going on and on and onā€¦ another example, bd funny moments one.
There is a time and place for everything, or so they say.
So lets stay on the topic, shall we?

3 Likes

honey, no, I really donā€™t bash specifically people. I bash everyone, unless you just feel targeted?

How many other people have called out absolutely anyone talking smack with 0 whack? How many others have taken on Traj and Phil and PLO near-solo for shits and giggles? How many others does ANTRAX still try to accuse other people of being, for genuine fear of how genuinely fucking annoying I am to fight in-game?

I feel I deserve my reputation. I stole a PLO sub in E1 once and stole 5 relics, hid on Hawaii, and drew a random Era I gave 0 shits about to max-ticks. Thatā€™s the type of shenaniganry that I wish there was more of in BD these days, instead of absolute boot-licking.

I am sorry, my dear Leo, but that is the 100% appropriate place for that BR and my bashing you. It was funny, if your feelings were hurt then Iā€™m just sorry because you are being a bit of a snowflake.

2 Likes

okey so off topic once more.
lmao you made up a story about an ā€œimportantā€ war. I concure, that was the funny part. The Antrax part was funnier tho, because you used your imagination and while you were deeply in there, you locked and killed Antrax. Who wasn`t planted with us that era :confused:

On a discussion about cheating, you are ego boosting your reputation with yet another story.

Me? Feelings? Hurt nonetheless? bahaha
You are welcome for that BR btw, it was me that shared it around couple of days ago when I randomly came across of it. Glad I brought a little drop of happiness onto you :slight_smile:

1 Like

He was with you that eraā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Now you are just lying. Thatā€™s sad dude, but then again I wouldnā€™t expect anything more from somebody who managed to get themselves red-smoked in any form.

How do you not realize enough people around exist to completely refute your bullshit? Where do you think ANTRAX got such a hard-on for me from? That and an F1 were our first real, sincere encounters. You donā€™t even know what you are talking about, just sad.

1 Like

Was he??
I genuinely can`t recall having him around that time. I may be wrongm but I really dont remember him, cant place him anywhere on the map lol

1 Like

1 Like

So Iā€™m new to this forum, and I only have one thing in mind. Never new things get heated like this in BD.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because personalities like myself rarely exist in BD these days. (tooot toooot my own ego horn)

Non-asshole answer: Ehhh you have to get into the ā€˜loreā€™ of an Era to start to get into the personality-complexes which continue on from Era-to-Era like a book does with sequels. Sometimes characters show up again, other times they disappear forever as if forgotten only to show up when you least expect it. The ā€˜Loreā€™ of BD is actually extremely community-driven once you get to know it (although the learning curve is stupid especially when ā€˜leadersā€™ say ā€œjoin us or dieā€ without offering modes of teaching).

2 Likes

This is way too vague, and offers no clear definition.

ā€˜asked to plantā€™ - how is this checked? I canā€™t check every method of communication.

ā€˜to harm, hinder, or be a jack ass to other playersā€™ - This is vague enough that I think I could apply it to literally any player who ever attacks any other player.

ā€˜planters include subsā€™ - Define sub.

ā€˜a relationā€™ - Super vague. Speaking once about your favorite cheese could be ā€˜a relationā€™.

D-, a promising effort, but needs to be tightened up with clear, specific definitions needed.

5 Likes

I seeā€¦I still have a lot to learn in BD and I hope Iā€™ll gain experience in the current and following eras.

3 Likes

Shout-Out to Theo (being genuine) for being an active part of discussions. Thank you, this is what the community wanted/needed for a while (and it was done with the events, but active communication does make the ā€˜serviceā€™ end approachable to people on the consumer end)

Like, Larry, I do get your pointā€¦ itā€™s annoying and sucks. But sadly, thereā€™s no way to pick and choose the rules (without immense effort on Admin parts which is inane to propose) to try to establish what an illegal ā€œplantā€ is vs some dude being a purposeful vengeful asshole on his own accord, despite if his ā€œfriendsā€ are in the winning alliances.

I have personally taken over sub-alliances after planting at tick 300 for shits and giggles to fuck with other peopleā€™s wars/Eras. It was my favorite time on BD and I do not regret it whatsoever.

I really do hate to say that ā€œItā€™s part of the gameā€ because it is a bullshitt part of the gameā€¦ but itā€™s part of the game? Spammers can be dealt with smartly (see: Maliceā€™s comment); sub-empires are the true toxin to BD.

1 Like