BD Earth Arena New Era

The current EA era reset is just 3 days away. This would be the time to join if you’re interested in playing! There is a team that has some spots open if anyone is interested in learning the tactics of the game and get to know the community! Message me if you’re interested and we will get you on the team. This a good chance to get a feel for how the game works!

4 Likes

You can also message me as I’m semi heading the next era team!

2 Likes

DAY1

2 Likes

i might play again only if i dont have to join line

3 Likes

Day 2

4 Likes

Did Earth Arena just officially die? Results are showing from a previous era. Been 2 days and no reset.

3 Likes

W h y
a r e
y o u
g a y
?

3 Likes

What does this even mean? Is there one team per era? Whats the point of playing then?

3 Likes

… Rainbow was speaking of the team that will win.

2 Likes

There is more than one team. A one team war game wouldn’t be very fun. Rainbow was referring to the team he was on. When eras reset, leaders form teams of different players than what they had previously

2 Likes

Oh wow i actually didnt know that about BDEA. In BD you have to plant with the same roster as the one you played in before, interesting how different the games are

3 Likes

Goon squad won. Yeeyee

4 Likes

I think what he was trying to say is unlike .com BD BDEA doesnt have family teams so basically there is no group of people trying to dominate each era again and again , draft event every few month might also have a good reason behind why people there experiment with new teammates instead of sticking with older ones for a better chance of win.

3 Likes