30 Likes

unnamed (11)

3 Likes

Me and my daughter

Me, @Leobratce and our friend Luz

33 Likes

I’m the cute one on the right

25 Likes

I like to climb mountains when I’m not busy doing all the 1000s of things life throws my way.

23 Likes

does ANTRAX not typically sound this way? :grin:

1 Like

ODI!!!

You’re alive!!!

2 Likes

Realized I commented on this thread and didn’t post any pics, so here ya go!

16 Likes

Liked for pbr T-shirt.

That was like the only drinkable American beer that wasn’t some laddy-da Portland ipa in the part of America I went to

1 Like

I’m chuckling at someone with the name ‘Doomer Nationalist’ only liking the literal epitome of white-trash American beer. Don’t get me wrong, PBR’s are great for their alcohol content, but they’re genuine sewage-water in a can.

2 Likes

I dont understand why americans like mass produced trash beer like Budweiser, busch lite, keystone, corona, coors, pbr, and bud light. its really confusing to me

3 Likes

“Sewage water in can” you’re talking bud light mate.

Don’t get me wrong: it was the best affordable AMERICAN beer. I much prefer the humble tennents when given the freedom, and in fact my legacy on the Oregon landscape was convincing an elderly Chinese man to start selling tennents import lager in his beer store.

2 Likes

Coors light was the best tool for successful shot gunning.

2 Likes

Beer is disgusting.

#YouCantChangeMyMind

4 Likes

b/c it’s cheap. Most IPAs and such run at like $15 for a 6 pack, if not more. You can usually get a 24-30 pack of the cheap beers for around $24.

Also, i will say, the american beer’s are easy to down for things like drinking games (the only times i ever drink them really). ANNNND then we can go down the rabbit hole that is the american binge drinking problem.

3 Likes

Cause we drink beer like alot of you drink water. And I would go broke trying to kill 3-4 liters of imports.

2 Likes

When Americans think their culture has a binge drinking problem

9 Likes

Sup

17 Likes

Ok, after being lazy for a long while I’ve finally updated the main post <3

4 Likes

I like how you put shibu and sasuke as the same person

4 Likes