BattleDawn Championship Era 3

You all suck, I never conquered anyone nor asked anyone to ion who’s conquered and I’m not even in said team who did- so explain to me how I am a cheater?

I’m allowed to comment on the situation however I want. I have no need for excuses and no reason to apologize so screw off

1 Like

Last I checked someone has been banned from both your teams but I didn’t sit there and call YOU a cheater cause someone else might’ve done something- weirdos

1 Like

And finally just because I say “they’re doing it to” DOESNT mean I’m justifying cheating? Am I not allowed to point it out when the type of cheating (E farm) is what’s being talked about?

1 Like

Who was banned from SGC or SHIP ?

Werent you idiots calling out other teams such as AM or SGC for playing with cheaters ?

Indeed. Your comments are as coherent as doggy poo though.

1 Like

Lowkey surpised volleyball hasn’t been banned yet. This is Josh n Simmens easiest ban of the era.

2 Likes

Who? Are you such a numbskull you have to group everyone that shares a continent together?

1 Like

can someone explain to me the “trick” that was used?

20 characterssssssssss

2 Likes

No one in SGC has broken any rules, unless you mean AT then well… :stuck_out_tongue: sure lol

I didn’t direct my comment at you specifically, but you’re the one justifying using conquered players as energy farms. sorry saddy :\

but really as @Moe and others pointed out, just because we’re all against you doesn’t mean we’re all friends. I think this war is held together by the collective bad taste in our mouth that your strategy (and I’ll give it to you, NA was the only coalition with a “winning” strategy) is gonna work

here’s to an exciting final 500 ticks or so

4 Likes

That’s the thing, I never justified it

Moving relic ETA 2 , and resetting it every tick makes it go faster

Nobody is calling you a cheater. The team you’re playing with is cheating and you’re defending them so obviously you’re being grouped in with them. Don’t want to be added in there? Don’t defend it. Especially not by blaming someone else for doing the same thing.

Seriously though, why isn’t Volleyball player banned yet? @Malicewolf @Simmen come on

pretty sure exp farming counts as cheating

As if you are any better :slight_smile:

We aren’t deliberately planting ‘e farms’ or ‘multis’ to do ions for us. ( cos that would be unfair to everyone else obviously) Almost all of those ions came from our internal coalition resources.

But ye, let’s make a fuss out of the situation cos Volleyball Player and some random dude sent a few odd ions. Can’t have Battledawn without a bit of drama I guess.

Hey, i was asked to ion too, at 4am but sadly i was asleep, and didnt have my phone under my pillow :frowning: but sleep is good <3

2 Likes

Admins, its been like 10 hours. Unfortunately liberating him now is not how the rules work, he clearly and deliberately helped his conqurer. Everyone knew this was a rule, everyone knew you could exploit it by having him uncqonuered the moment he ioned, alas he was never released, therefor he will be getting red smoke.

Volleyball player and venom messed up, so ban the two ioners plz

7 Likes

Hold your horses there. Volleyball player ionned out of his own volition because he’s still aware of our discussions on chat. Venom had nothing to do with it. He was even taking a nap at the time which we can prove via Skype chats and timelines. No one deliberately asked Volleyball player to ion. And we can’t stop an independent BD player from making his own rational actions. It’s only a mistake which we admitted to because he should have notified his conqueror before ionning or anything of the sort. I leave the rest to BD admins to sort but this witch hunt is just silly Faker.

1 Like

Blaming someone and stating a fact are two different things. You just want the limelight on my team- if this was solely about banning cheaters you would care what I had to say about cheaters on other sides as well

I never defended shit

1 Like