BattleDawn Championship Era 3

So basically you’ll stab more people like you stabbed WIND and MoDe and 500 ticks later claim “They stabbed us”

2 Likes

Fair enough, so you are saying that between the spots in the winning team you have currently promised to your team and allies, any teams on the map, there are no more than 10?

3 Likes

I called this out in my team chat almost at tick 1200. With the sheer amount of teams hiding and building up without wars. The Era just wont end with a conclusive winner.
This era wont end well for BD. Unlike CE2 where people quit from burnout, people will quit after CE3 tired from all the corruption/hate/cheating in this game.
And a major part of the blame has to go to the players, Remember the time when no one agreed with Capo or Milan when they said Unlimited ticks is the only way to go? ( This was my understanding looking back at old posts, and i was not involved in CE pre-tick 500)

11 Likes

If you want an era limited, make it as short as possible so people actually play the game and don’t quit mid-era.

If you want a championship era, you make it unlimited so people can die and rebuild and die and rebuild to die again.

3 Likes

When Capo and myself agree on something you know something very odd is going on.

Either way, the quote I posted way up was from literally February, way before the era started. Yes, more people should have seen coming that this was the way the era was going to end. If that’s what people wanted that’s fine, but I think people simply underestimated just how many teams would show up and how much potential there would be in the era.

Agreed there. A championship era is unlimited, as the first two were, to force a champion.

3 Likes

Sorry, but everyone on this forum has a right to comment their opinion.

Cheaters or not.

It’s literally a forum.

13 Likes

Woah what a hot take from someone who sat behind a camp wall for 2.5k ticks illegally farming multis, corroborated stealing blues, and took over others accounts just to suicide, get farmed, and be banned Both times

9 Likes

that’s not against his point that is attacking him which I 100% agree with all what you said regarding milan we had the most kills on his unbanned r5 (sacrificing our own r5 even) and we got nothing in return ty @Alexander
Anyways thats besides his point he says the best warriors won’t win the era but the best diplo will (Either you guys or zeus ) which I agree with
also how is piloting your 3rd account going milo :)?

1 Like

Do crystal holders get a share :sunglasses:

Where you at these days @Cosmin1980 noob :male_detective:

On a side note I’m curious if the boosting is gonna go uphill or downhill from here

1 Like

Just to be clear: The camp wall wasn’t even close to 2.5k ticks, I didn’t illegally farm multies on either of my accounts (though some exp was removed on Omerta, but I think that’s the case for more people), I didn’t get banned on Senatus but rather suicided to strike a deal and most importantly: none of this is my point. I didn’t say I deserved a winning spot. I think AT would deserve it, I think AM, as much as they’ve been our mortal enemies would deserve it (either those still in AM or now in other teams), I think SHIP would deserve it, etc etc.

My post was never meant to be about me, but I can see how it’s easier to attack the person than the argument. My point, as a few others already mentioned too, is that due to having a tick limit this era doesn’t feel like a Champions Era and that because of the tick limit the best warriors won’t win. If people want to discuss about that I’ll gladly do so, but I’ll stop responding to comments about me personally as that simply distracts from the subject. If it helps, pretend that this was posted by a disappointed neutral watcher.

So my simple statement: Because a tick limit was imposed on an era that shouldn’t have had a tick limit (how’s that BD2 release coming along) fighting, all era long, has made less sense than defensive camping. Having this era end in a month of camping, with a merge at the end for relics, rather than a final fight to determine the champions of the Championship Era, is a sad reflection of what we want BD to be like.

3 Likes

Nice rally cry.

In other words : " Oh hey world, let’s gang bang the NA teams simply cos I’m extremely butthurt that I tried to cheat myself to the win and didn’t get it so my last hope is seeing NA fall quickly so I can at least give myself one more chance to cheat to win"

Let’s not be hypocrites here people. It’s a relic win. ANY team on the map with an advantage at this point would be looking to defend that advantage. It’s not simply an issue of ‘warring’ teams versus
“a more well balanced ATOM coalition”.

The argument is only being raised because you’re not at the benefiting end of it. NO COALITION , no matter how good they are can take on 3 times the number of teams as them at the same time without a defensive block.

3 Likes

milo milo :slight_smile:all the banned colonies you farmed doubling as E farms that admins found lol
your by far the biggest cheat but I am guessing you will stick by your claim the f2 era you got banned wasn’t you planting multis to farm and attack TG?
Oh and your 6 accounts on M2 :DDDD

2 Likes

As u are confessing anyways and not like CE medals would mean anything once BD2 is out , did u cheat on CE1 and CE2 to win aswell and didnt get caught as the system wasnt that good to catch cheaters back then also the lazy admins?? (also thanks for making forum a bit active , they been dead lately)

7 Likes

I can guarantee you the system isnt anywhere near better nowadays too, Bane

3 Likes

Everyone knew when the era is supposed to end. From the looks of it it looks NA planned everything correctly given their current position. HINI had multiple teams on their side this era despite that they managed to kill nothing. So stop crying and accept the fact that NA outplayed you guys.

16 Likes

I don’t have to raise that argument, as far as I know you are being gangbanged sufficiently already, right? It’s not like an additional team stepping in would help, but correct me if I’m wrong. You’ve positioned yourself well, even if let’s say AM and BD2 also attacked NA it wouldn’t really make a difference I think.

And again, I don’t disagree at all. It IS a relic win, and you’ve simply played it extremely well to get to this advantage you have now. I’m not sure where you think I’m arguing against that, I’ve stated several times now that strategically it’s the best thing you could have done.

1 Like

That’s your big hope isn’t it? Lemme turn the sights of AM and BD2 on ATOM and ZEUS.

A plus for attempted psychological manipulation.

1 Like

Ah, reread. Your initial post and point is finished off by fallacious ad hominem remarks at the NA coalition.

But then again, I can see how it’s easier to attack the people winning than the argument, having a tick limit on CE

2 Likes

@NeutronX pls man make a spot for @Senatus and friends of @Cosmin1980 so this forum goes to sleep and we don’t hear again about unlimited ticks.

8 Likes

He probably did actually make it he 100% did…cheaters are always cheaters