BattleDawn Championship Era 3

u shouldnt say the 2nd point lmao hahahaha

dodge nuke gif

44 Likes

Quality meme

2020char

2 Likes

North America facing two large scale invasions with one month to go…

Also great kills on WFA in that war - I will try and have some screenshots of that war in the coming days!

19 Likes
18 Likes

AT be like

17 Likes

Should just let NA/Zeus win no point wasting time or money killing someone while everyone else on the server works to undermine you.

This game is just for boosting the biggest army or trolling.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have pissed everyone else on the server for them to work to undermine you then :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Outside of PePe, BD2 and Sith, you have everyone else working with you against NA/Zeus. I’m sorry the WHOLE world doesn’t want to put their armies on the front lines to help your team win the era.

23 Likes

I think it’s pretty equal war considering BD2 and PSG is attacking us.

2 Likes

They removed you from Africa as you guys were going to attack from SA anyways right? I don’t see it being much of a war if BD2 and Psi refrain from moving into SA or AA.

8 Likes

Tell that to the WFA armies that died in the process

1 Like

BD2 didn’t attack WFA, WFA the one who started attacking BD2 after AT started falling back and they got promised that the world are coming to save them but it doesnt seems AT plan worked

10 Likes

I feel bad for WFA, used as a meat-shield for AT and then dumped bcos hell will freeze over before those greedy stabbing rats in AT share win spots with anyone. Not so Wise or Friendly or Active it seems.

13 Likes

WFA died because they attacked BD2 while AT went to SA. WFA could have instead kept moving to SA like AT did. Their deaths are on you @AussieFaker

10 Likes

Apparently you share your spots like Oprah, wonder how you plan to fit them all in 1 alliance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

rs_560x314-160707114035-560.Oprah-Winfrey-Car-Meme-GIF-RM-070716

2 Likes

I’m also wanting to know how HINI gonna do that as well. Even my grandma got promised a spot.

Is that an invite to join in SA?

18 Likes

Yes that is correct…I never said it wasn’t? I’m just saying that the said war that “wasn’t much of a war” certainly had an effect…Stop trying to twist my words plz :slight_smile:

Biggest BR in 3 ticks or blue balls

21 Likes