BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Wow i like how neutron is like small kills then slides the 40 squad one after the 3 squad one

1 Like

Best br of era. R5 vs R5. Flipped a coin for if Energy should take it or not assuming it was a faker r5. He lost the flip and would have turned but then he decided to just take it

with xp showing

22 Likes

Why you never trust a scan

17 Likes

or calculate worst scenario :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Who do u think will win ??

• FLYD/ATOM
  • AM/WOOF/Mode
  • AT/SGC
  • HINI/APEX/SHIP
  • BD2/SA

0 voters

3 Likes

Why is Bane not an option? :open_mouth:

14 Likes

Any voting without bane as an option is invalid

5 Likes

None of the above :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I would like this vote to be explained

8 Likes

BD2 vs HINI

Edit : Probably you wanted to see a different br but this is all i got. Sry :frowning:

14 Likes

Stalemate it seems.

I take it all back, its any man’s game.

4 Likes

Bring back the bounties just for this round ?

5 Likes

yoooooo now there’s an idea

2 Likes

Here you see a wild AI colony, thought to be extinct by some, being surrounded by a crew of pirates.

25 Likes

How do I vote solely for Moe?

12 Likes

I agree we need a sole vote just for moe

10 Likes

Quick update here: HINI/WIND/WAR/SHIP/APEX has pressed well into the southern part of the camp wall, meeting resistance from SITH, while also carving away at the middle portion of the wall and barraging the Asia coalition with missiles. AT/FLYD/ATOM have pressed MoDe and AM back behind the lines of the camp wall in the north with AT0M claiming the first real trophy of the war, Relic 7, and member(s) of AM/BD2/Echo suffering conquers. Honorable mention to the Zeus coalition for making sure everyone on the battlefield suffers hefty doses of nuclear radiation.

11 Likes

PFH is now a SHIP sub, I made that decision right now without talking to anybody on any side

15 Likes

12 Likes

Just waiting here for the incoming salt lmao

Anyone else here with me?

12 Likes