BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Boost more noob

Top kek

3 Likes

By leading them into a Russian campaign in the Winter

2 Likes

Feelings are mutual B <3

1 Like

Fighting is beginning to really condense into a small part of the map now with MoDe resuming its series of retrenchments and nearly all invading forces (including a barrage of missiles) begin to approach AM colonies and the Asia coalition camp wall. Lot of armies in very close proximity now and we are beginning to see an uptick in kills which is exciting… for a watcher like me at least. Bonus content: incoming scan of an attack from all 10 members of FLYD against a SITH op, FLYD seemingly getting more aggressive on the frontlines of the northern part of the front.

15 Likes

Ah… this isnt google

2 Likes

RIP Daniel. Flyd will pay for these transgressions.

Next few ticks will be fun

5 Likes

Rest in peace Watermelon tits

2 Likes

Ouch this Nuke has Jimmy Silverman written all over it :smiley: 110 Vehs Killed

Edit: Jizzy B also seen leaving op

Also nice move by Sand Me Nudes to lock one of our fleets with a quadrouple action EOT: Join MoDe, Ion nuke, fly off and Lock OP

3 Likes

If this was real life Earth would be dead. XD

1 Like

CwL likes eating nukes, even their own nukes

7 Likes

Lol he trapped himself haha

2 Likes

Can we get josh to disband lobo r5s before he loses them
Thanks

8 Likes

ghaha msemm ma bek shi :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Also side note, let’s all take a moment to congratulate Murija on becoming a father! His wife gave birth today to a beautiful baby boy! :heart: :raised_hands:

33 Likes

is it true that Murija will name his boy HINI?

16 Likes

Its either that or Chuck Norris. But I did offer him in 1000 reds to name it “Pantera sucks” so we’ll see.

5 Likes

Also for the first time this era, HINI has joined the relic gang. Feels weird. Maybe it’ll feel better when you guys honor my “dibs” at era start and just hand them all over to me. Anyyyyy day now

Waits patiently

7 Likes

That relic is a whore, being passed around by everybody smh

7 Likes

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

6 Likes