BattleDawn Championship Era 3

3K inf
3K XP

wtf? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just planted in Antarctica, how long do you think I will live?

What sakrie posted is indeed correct. Now go ahead and put my message and his together and bam. You might find a simple answer :slightly_smiling_face:

As a little side note. We often dig into details as admins when determining xp farming. With this. We also at times know more about strategies than opponents and the biggest thing we never want to do is tell the world someone elseā€™s plans/strategies.

5 Likes

Ah yes, the guy who prides himself for being the the best sub leader is calling me cheap LMAO. Go get some backbone first mate :wink:

1 Like

Stop stop heā€™s already dead!

I thought Iā€™d clear things up regarding Nopy farming our member. Heā€™s logged twice in the last 1k ticks which is how long weā€™ve been willing to take a new member in. We couldā€™ve simply kicked him 1k ticks ago and all this talk about farming an ally would not have happened. The only reason he has remained in the team is due to how little we care about playing the era due to how busy most of the team is in real life.

Clearly weā€™ve seen this era you are allowed to farm allies so please stop crying everyone.

10 Likes

Well saidā€¦

Iā€™m just here to yell at clouds. I know Iā€™m right. I try not to say things unless I can provide some form of evidence to back up what I am saying. I have integrity, unlike many of the idiots who are constantly flaming me every single post.

Itā€™s a shame that a lot of the ā€œbest playersā€ feel the need to constantly skirt around the rules. ā€œItā€™s part of the gameā€ is a shitty excuse when you are supposed to be skilled enough for it not to matter :wink:

3 Likes

FYI the rules were not meant to be more stringent. In fact unless you break the rule in clear black or white youā€™re in the clear. I was told by an admin that unless it doesnā€™t explicitly say its against the rules youā€™re free to do what u want on CE. The gray is good.

2 Likes

Going to jump off on another little rant from this point. Every admin seems to govern their own worlds differently. How does that make any sense? Rules for a game should be black and white, but for ages itā€™s always been picking and choosing which era you play for which admin you want to have to deal with.

With BD2 soon and the community trying to get new players in, donā€™t you think we as a community should fix some of these age-old problems we all ā€œjust deal with because thatā€™s how it isā€?

How the hell is bending the rules an integral part of a strategy game?

8 Likes

i was told by ce admins. this ce. but yes youre right rules should be black and white on a game like this. really if anything it should only be stricter for ce.

3 Likes

Nopy sucks.23555dddfwe

1 Like

incase you didnt know, Kosta is the one who created the great alliance of HINI, which is the same ally who gonna be kicking ur guys butts this era.

LONG LIVE KOSTA

2 Likes

Itā€™s my impression, which very well may be wrong, that their goal for BD2 is to change the game mechanics, rather than the rules. I think they will probably just make it so people cannot do these things at all, rather than try to come up with an actual hard-and-fast rule to enforce.

1 Like

After being a prisoner of USā€™ police force aka ZEUS and a victim of their excessive use of force I can safely say that USA is not a very nice place to be in right now. On the bright side? I am finally out.

Iā€™ll come riot soon.

15 Likes

@Horo
lol when are you joining SHIP, if need be you can have my spot

3 Likes

Guess ima just have to kill muha the old fasioned way then :frowning: no nukes involved

1 Like

I am disheartened to say operation blackout has been fully canceled due to lack of funding. An operation so secret, that not even my team knew about it until I ran out of energy.

34 Likes

I fucking love you Moe.

SHIP deserves the win, just give it to them everyone. Theyā€™ve got the best meme abilities.

8 Likes

Day 1 of the Aussie Invasion:
ā€œHey guys can someone else jam that? Iā€™m running low on energyā€

14 Likes