BattleDawn Championship Era 3

I agree

2 0 c h a r a c t e r s

1 Like

As I said, just send it both to josh, doesn’t matter what intentions where, they’ll both be getting banned. And unless people can prove neutron asked volleyball player to ion for him, then nothing can be done.

Edit: Also how is a relic bug the same as a blatant spelt our rule in CE? One’s cheating (by volleyball player), the other you should have done more research before the era.

3 Likes

that’s kind of how I view the group

15 Likes

The mental gymnastics here is genuinely amazing, idk what to say.

This was allowed on multiple other eras despite you not knowing about it. I haven’t been saying anything in an attempt to keep this small advantage SHIP had, but since everyone seems to know how to do it now I guess it doesn’t matter. I didn’t wake up every tick for nearly a week for YOU of all people to call ME a cheater. I have gotten my own teammates banned before when I played back on Kongregate because there is no point in winning if you have to cheat to do it.

Not SHIP. We’d have already ended this era if we did.

We hate it. Crusnik can confirm I almost left the HINI discord and started attacking them at one point when he said I was playing with previous cheaters.

This is our friend, and as you might see he isn’t conquered by SHIP. In fact now that I’m done with this post I’m going to go chew Lobo out for not leaving our buddy alone.

12 Likes

Ah me pirate is triggered. I wonder how you would have felt if the roles were reversed and you were the one being hounded down by a bug when CE rules clearly defined how game bugs would be treated. Anyways, we didn’t make too much fuss about it because only wimps focus on the negatives.

Right,indeed. Self - righteousness does suit you all well. You ain’t played FAIRER than anyone else. Those who deserve to be banned are banned and those who are playing deserve to play.

Another PR act. Let’s try to be most loved, most righteous and most fake all at the same time.

(You don’t actually care what HINI or any of your allies does as long as it benefits you because if you did you wouldn’t be working with HINI at this point)

You can hate my guts or not but I’m glad I don’t need to pretend to be authentic.

2 Likes

In all fairness, I don’t think what SHIP is doing is considered cheating. I for one thought surely this can’t be allowed cos it’s exploiting a bug. Then I went and checked the CE rules that Alex put.

He clearly says if the admins know about a trick and it’s not game breaking then it’s allowed, just because you didn’t know about it doesn’t make it illegal. I think of it kinda like the relocation lock trick, it’s just taking advantage of an in game mechanic. Also I assume SHIP would have asked the admins about it so it’s nothing they think is cheating.

7 Likes

@Moe I apologize for the impetuous comment. I commend SHIP this era and that wasn’t in reference to you.

With regards to neutron, you simply did not prepare. Most teams put together a list of known bugs/tricks that we knew of and asked the admins if these were permissible, In which we either got the green light or not (if you did not do this, tough shit). Albeit I wasn’t even aware of this one, so kudos.

7 Likes

I was banned in Galaxy by Gaurav for a day for unknowingly helping my conqueror with ions against his enemies (was doing random ions, unbanned after I proved it). This was clearly not random ioning. The fact that you’re in favor of it happening is what’s funny. Want other people’s farms to be banned? Call for your own farms to be banned too.

Oh yeah, and ban Volleyball player.

No, you just didn’t know about it. If you’re gonna call it a bug that’s against the rules I hope you’re in favor of ZEUS being banned too for it, since they used it too.

This basically.

Anyways it’s not even cheating but if you’re gonna cry about it then I hope you’re ready to accept that you and your allies are cheating too :heart:

2 Likes

Yep i confirm what Moe says.

5 Likes

Another PR act! Damn you Crusnik for trying to defend your friends and to prove what one of them said!

Seriously this man calls everything a PR act at this point

4 Likes

Nah i dont need to prove anything about anyone. :smiley: Dont mix me in this - i m just passing by - back to league :smiley:

Started playing League recently. Add me :heart:

1 Like

God, I love watching you f$%king nerds argue!

Was actually kinda rooting for neutron but he went full douche mode as soon as era hit tick 3k, ship ftw

12 Likes

Ah well HINI still doing it

“I did this thing one time and since I did I absolutely know that it didn’t happen in this situation. I’m an expert trust me”

What’s your excuse for it then? He’s a good samaritan?

1 Like

honestly it’s a hilariously poor way to justify cheating if all you can say in response is “the people I’m fighting do it too!”

sure the era is stressful but this is embarrassing

7 Likes

Six months in BD have killed any working neurons neutron had.

3 Likes

@Moe - I like how our PR act and the support of community resulted in people feeling jealous.
@Community - Someone please give the jealous people also some love. Even cheaters or lame players or those who have forgotten to have fun :smiley:

Playing with you guys for the first time, I loved how we have played this era. Nick is awesome and I know he is gonna tell me off even for burning people on forum, but what the hell…

love to all who think righteousness is a PR act… also to all who think cheating is unfair :stuck_out_tongue:
Specially to all who enjoy playing the game despite…

4 Likes