BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Man keep this beef out of the CE thread. Thank you

7 Likes

I wonder when HINI and friends are going to realize that Neutron and friends are going to win the era while time runs out and no one will care however much they complain about the tick limit, so they might as well pursue a viable route to taking first place if they want a snowman’s chance in hell at winning…whoops I thought I was typing this in Skype, not forum. Silly me!

2 Likes

We’ve been over this already for a while now. Move on.

Salt goes in the salt thread by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i changed my whole front to have you with me but you got no balls, should have spared some time for sgs to stab effectively lol

2 Likes

Who said I will run you over by myself? Why do you all change the words to your favour lol

GG EZ. Rekted you @Bill Get good. Go play new server now. F2 massive fail blog bill and snoopy the dog

Edit: Byeee byeeee bb see you in E5!!

I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at. You let me run unchecked in Africa for over 36 hours and you can’t even muster enough activity to defend?

You didn’t change your front. I don’t think you ever knew where the front was to begin with.

yea thats why i called my dad to help, cause i dont know where the front is.

3 Likes

How was your Father’s Day?

Seems like the addition of SGC to the fight has diminished Pepe’s presence in Africa but still fighting back and fourth - will be interesting to see if any major fighting pops up in AA…

3 Likes

LMFAO…true story

Glad to know we getting so popular

Could hold off an entire coaltion but can’t handle us 10 scrubs lol

20 Likes

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE F xD

1 Like

My dear friend , how many brain cells did you use when you attacked AT thinking it’s coalition members won’t help it?
I am afraid the answer is in single digits?
Stop calling others cowards to cover up for your logical and diplomatic incompetence.

2 Likes

not sure if you know but when hini warred west aa, during that war i made a pact between us and sgc about not attacking each others till end of the era due to my personal relation with jazz, but yea you can see i stood by my words when they were in trouble, and now they stabbed without giving a F about that with filthy excuses… i feel u need few brain cells to study what had happened in all these ticks.

8 Likes

oh… interesting…

Interesting indeed, can backstab but can’t take a backstab.

If it’s okay to backstab backstabbers, then is backstabbing the backstabbers who backstabbed the backstabbers okay? :thinking:

16 Likes

You dont have to worry about us. If you want to argue about the extension a different post already exists , if you want to throw some salt as @SGuderian said there is also a different post.

Thanks for your concerns but you dont need to worry about us. Peace.

2 Likes

@Gaurav please move all salt form this thread to the salty one. .thanks

3 Likes