Backstabbers and backstabbing

You do realize that I still play, right?

1 Like

This is the first time I have been on this forum in a long time,

My thoughts on this are pretty simple but all have playing factors. One, if you belong to one group and claim to belong to one group, that being T, ATOM, hell 4E even. If you backstab that group that you call family then you might as well not even play the game, no one should trust you.

Now if you are playing on a random team, any leader and team should be aware of the situation and be prepared for that possible stab. It is almost as much fault the victim then it is the actor. This is, above all a war game and if you do not prepare for the worst then you aren’t playing correctly.

That being said also, if you know where someones loyalties lie then be prepared. I do not condone stabbing but this is a war game so if you expect everyone to be honest and nice then you are delusional. Also with that being said. Try not to be a dick about stuff.

7 Likes

There is no such thing as allies. Only people i haven’t backstabbed yet.

3 Likes

My addiction to stabbing started with playing with @youssefkh @aliarabat and @trajic1 whom convinced me that stabbing is not only okay but also good and cool

7 Likes

I just came to clarify a point.

If someone hide or simple dont give you sensitive information, about his actions or conversations with others that may lead to think is not a truly allied.
Then backstabbing COULD be justify.

You should be open & sincerely with your allies, so then dont appear compromising message between you and the common enemy that your allies didnt know.

2 Likes

Also for me count as backstab too > when you made cease of fire deals and exclude your allies.

Or even worst and give them as baits.

2 Likes

Sounds like something a backstabber would say but ok

1 Like

I agree, family always comes first mis amigo, if you stab tus familia, then you dont deserve to be trusted.

Long live ATOM

2 Likes