ATOMIC Family Recruits!

Glad to see more family teams popping up recently. Keep up the good work and feel free to drop into G3 any time :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

@Fluffeh NCR :frowning:

2 Likes

I mean, you can feel free to try taking the reins on that one… but it’s a lotta work (in case you forgot how hard we were on you). It worked when there were multiple leads able to switch up mid era to relieve the others, but otherwise, it was… time consuming to say the least.

4 Likes

Got invited to ATOM like 6 months ago, after I played an era with neutrino, was reluctant at first to join as I thought I wouldn’t be able to play with other guys, but as things turned out, every time I plant I’m against ATOM :stuck_out_tongue: so I stuck around, was finally gonna play an era with em this month, but shit happened irl so no bd for me till winter :frowning: . They are a good lot and proud to be a part of them <3

PS: The real reason why I made this post

Everybody asks why is the wolf, no one asks who is the wolf :cry: , my guess it’s a tribute to @Malicewolf :blush:

10 Likes

Whoever takes the reigns from you and Alex just make sure that same standards are maintained.

2 Likes

Neutron ınvıted me to ATOM lıke 3months ago
we dıd play wıth hım F1 and lost but ok ı am happy to part of ATOM <3 <3
LONG LIVE ATOM

3 Likes

You’re not a part of us yet.

2 Likes

you dıd broke my heart
(brokeheart)

3 Likes

can i join then? :smiley:

4 Likes

Sure. Hit me up on Skype and I’ll take you through the screening process.

1 Like

im prty sure you got me blocked, that or you just ignore me

2 Likes

you must make new acc
our members lıke 22-26ach
No More !

4 Likes

JOIN IK. we promise we dont give af if youre inactive :joy::joy:

11 Likes

@wanheda can i join your alliance for future eras?

4 Likes

Oof… Don’t ask don’t tell

3 Likes

IK is the best family in BD hands down, we all know that no need to rub it in all our faces gage

BTW cant believe i missed this post

How do I join

6 Likes

Map Updates?
Charsss

1 Like

You need one of your guys make bc in all eras to get more recruits.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Im new how can I join?

6 Likes

hehehe you cant :smiling_imp:
jkjk

4 Likes