Ask an unskilled player anything

Hello, my name is Dennis/Denni. I go by Kaen.

My total time playing BD has been too long and a half. I played at least a couple eras in my time, only ever winning eras in which i was carried or there was no competition in sight. My skill level is well below average, as is my activity

My pastimes include waiting for the next tick, working 14 hours a day while still expecting to win eras, and sleeping.

I am a rather mild-mannered fellow that aims to do his best learning how to play this game and helping someone else along the way

Best way to describe me would be lower class, mildly attractive (but not attractive enough to get a gf) with a rather unsettling personality

Ask me anything.

10 Likes

My unicycle, for anyone that cares

8 Likes

what happened to your camry?

3 Likes

Sold it and bought a '16 veloster

6 Likes

Solid choice but I still preferred your audi.

1 Like

I drive 40ish miles to work every day, and 40 miles back. Wasn’t worth the gas difference

3 Likes

It sure was a luxury but if you care about the gas mileage…should have bought a prius

1 Like

I care but not enough to compromise my taste. I always wanted a veloster because they are small and i love how they look. Also, the only production car with 3 doors

5 Likes

Subaru wrx next car though

1 Like

WRX are expensive though compared to similar cars, They dont get hit by depreciation as much.

2 Likes

For you? Thats a neat option. I was never into subarus myself but i love rally cars and watching rally racing, in which a lot of wrxs participate. Initially i was considering lowering my veloater amd modifhing it to look classy. Tint, purple paint, tinted headlights and taillights, vinyls, etc. But lately i have been reconsidering. Might raise it and put it on springs and add lights and bars to it for rally. Not so sure tho since i would need to make it awd.

2 Likes

Are you gonna win E1? :slight_smile:

EDIT: Also, who needs a gf when you’ve got a unicycle?

5 Likes

have you blossomed from your pupil stage and emurged a full fleged trap QT yet? if so hmu

3 Likes

Unfortunately not yet. Still going through the workout and diet.

1 Like

Need i quote “unskilled player”?

1 Like

I mean I won e1 once and I’m truly abysmal.

the secret is to be carried by milan :+1:

1 Like

Doesn’t need to be skilled to win E1, I’m a noob, and I’ve won it.

5 Likes

Why did you stop sending me your trap pics why Kaen bb why

2 Likes

Because I’ve not been trapping for a few years. Need to get my body in shape again

2 Likes