Adopt a Noob in BattleDawn

Hello. I’m Martius Mar on Earth 2. I have been conquered for 31 ticks and I wish to learn how to play properly.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome.
As you can see Earth 2(E2) is not a solo world like Earth 5. so trying to revolt on your own without being an experienced player will be much harder.

1. i would suggest to try and join a team that is capable of protecting it’s own members or is allied/pact with some of the top alliances.(usually look for sub alliances).

2. You can do it by yourself, first keep in mind that you can’t revolt unless you have been conquered for 72 ticks, usually the revolt takes 24 ticks. Now i would suggest to build an army(it’s easier if you buy tokens and boost) before you consider starting a rebellion and the reason is if you are going to cause damage to your conqueror, he might be discouraged to attack you so he can stop the revolution.(there is more advanced techniques you could follow, but building an army for you should be good.) when you decide to start a rebellion on your own, there is 2 options:

2.1 Relocation: build an outpost somewhere far and relocate, it will automatically start a revolution.
    2.2 Rebel instantly: stay where you are, and start the revolution manually.

3. Message your conqueror and put your negotiation skills on the table, he might be interested in what you have to offer and liberate you.

Good luck. :v:

3 Likes

Apparently, he wishes to teach me how to play

1 Like

Just a PSA i remember this guy when i was autismo back in my SM days and he made me look like a genius. Do not approach this man.

2 Likes

Like CheG suggested I would look into getting into a sub of a top alliance. That is how I started out and it will help you learn a lot and get to know people in those top alliances. It will also teach you skills within the game by helping your main alliance in wars, how to build proper armies, etc.

2 Likes

Who is your conquerer?

Also you will need to get an Skype account if you don’t have it yet.

1 Like

you should probably join one of our subs and they will help you grow

1 Like

@Paradise is pro ¡!!

2 Likes

Well now I focus on Fantasy 3. My Skype is Navi 10

1 Like

Yes, yeet. Yes I did.

1 Like

Are you in the mass chat yet? @BaBaBaBaBane please add him if he hasn’t been yet.

2 Likes