Admins taking side. Admin stuart must be kicked

Different accounts per world is not allowed?
Sorry I read Stu as multi. This is s different matter

1 Like

4E arenā€™t multiā€™s LOL just cause they coordinate extremely well doesnā€™t mean they are MULTIā€™S.

Maybe get a team that is as active as 4E and can coordinate like them. BUT stop saying they are MULTIā€™S They arenā€™t.

Also ASKING for IP ADDRESSES from the ADMIN is out of your league you are not permitted with that detail so asking Stuart for this will never happen.

2 Likes

they bring here 30 players and u mean cordinante extreme ? and i had 2 helpers. why they got banned ? they cant not hold me 8vs1
my team moved from bottom casper from middle, and i was at top, i go till their hive taken all stufs and conquered 2 of them.
then they managed to ban my 2 allies ( they was key in battle ) defending most strategic positions for me. they banned and 4e begged to other teams for help. they even mail my allies too :smiley: such noobs. anyway it was bad game. stupid teams and dumb admin achieved win together

1 Like

Im saying once more. They are not planter or spammer.
They are there from begining of game. Staying up without team. And at turn 300 they made alliance by my request to help each other. And they was helping me good. Admin banned them because 4E requested they are attacking on ys ban them to pervent we lose. I wonder what did they offer you. Also 4E multi control and account share and has multipe accounts. I request to check up on them but he wont. And keep asking for proof. And I sent proofs too. But he wont react to them . Rules only work on poor peopleā€¦ i see

1 Like

Pretty sure that insulting the admins , irrespective of any prior events, will not exactly help your cause :).
Although I would like to know more about the rules on planters. They keep oscillating between legal and illegalā€¦

3 Likes

fuk i said over 10 times its not planters. i mean 2 players planted era to help us. all players planting colonies to play. do u have any idea how if u not plant colony?
they started era from begining . wtf u talking

1 Like

Can someone shut this thread down itā€™s literally a rantā€¦

2 Likes

in old days mods would take down a thread like this within a few hours of making and now noone to close it .

We need better Mods

#BaneforMod

3 Likes

Iā€™ll lock this thread. @ali12 if youā€™ve a problem with an admin decision pm @Elcent and @Ilona.

4 Likes