A Stupid CE3 Suggestions (Maybe not?)

So was just thinking as this CE3 might be the last era on the browser based version for most of the people and people who prefer various servers over earth might return , how about we make everyone feel at home on E1 (if that doesnt complicate things too much for the makers).

So as the map is going to be earth, how about the colonies look like they are from Galaxy , the troops recruitment page looks like its from Mars and the spy and nukes look like they are from Fantasy. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Ur title is right , not the part in brackets tho

To be honest, I think it would look ridiculous.

Thought so , but it has been done once before by Alex on E1 where he changed all our colonies to look like the ones on Galaxy , basically what made me think of this idea in the first place.

Honestly I really like the look of Galaxy colonies on Earth, I think it looked a lot more modern!

But…

I fear this might be too silly for CE.

2 Likes

As i said , maybe stupid maybe not , might aswell have a poll for that too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I also had a silly suggestion i was nervous about putting forward. Shut down all servers bar CE and instead of a discount put in a very high price for tokens since they are gonna be there, may as well try have all of them burnt through on the last era.

1 Like

True i mean theres lots of guys who have between 20-50k tokens from farming dead worlds, and after this all that farming effort will be a waste if not used. However for the rest of people who havnt farmed so much a really high price isnt fair.

1 Like

6 Likes

Its just for fun, sorry… It’s unlikely we’ll keep it for CE. But 12 t /hr space seemed like a good time for some testing, I figured…

3 Likes

Cant we just keep the radar, gate and nukes ?? they got tini tiny animation which only makes it look cooler.

1 Like

Probably not, but if people really want it, I’ll consider it at least…

Personally I really love the BG Colonies too.

2 Likes

Personally I’d rather have the Earth look.

1 Like

please give me my mars units.

6 Likes