6-man SuperSpeed era with pauses on Earth 4!

Yea longer breaks. This gets exhausting real quick

2 Likes

Its fun for a while but 12 ticks a hour is just too much or make it 6hrs on and 4hrs off or just make the break a bit longer

3 Likes

Y’all are weak. :unamused:
12 ticker. No breaks or just one.First one to go to sleep dies. :smiley:

2 Likes

Adderall. That’s about all I gotta say lmao.

3 Likes

Rood :unamused:

2 Likes

8 Likes

RIP whoever the poor sucker who let their colony get spied

2 Likes

So many RIP teams that you probably wont have enough colors to mark them.

5 Likes

Achievement reaches: 7 days without sleep: V

2 Likes

#wehavenumbers2compensatelackofbrain

2 Likes

Bork Bork

12 Likes

Our mother had many children: V

1 Like

Co Co Co

5 Likes

The last one and I’m leaving.

6 Likes

5 Likes

what the heck? 5k units just sitting to get nuked 3x

3 Likes

RIP handed over relics to Bot and few of them merged. Looks like Era’s coming to an end now.
Cheers to MT for being competitive this era.

4 Likes

The Meme stash:

6 Likes

image \

4 Likes

Era’s over i guess.
Summary time. (not going to touch up on the internal drama. Just what happened in game fights etc.PM for deets or proof.)
Also br time for all those loser who claimed Me and my team farmed AI all era.
I’ll be posting only br’s of people who actually got trapped/fought. Not AI or farms.

First up is a team of rando’s we had a NAP with for 100 ticks.

Next up is Sean/Riptide’s team caught a guy pulling back to sleep. In his defence he didnt expect us to jump into the war. But again you shouldnt make long eta moves :wink:

Next up is TS who tried invading Europe while all our armies were in Russia. RIP family entered Africa. and DMR from Aussie.
During this time we decided to team up with MT(kenny’s team) and Sfw. To defend Africa and Eurasia.

Had to take quiet a bit of losses cause i didnt have all my army at this point. :smiley:
But after that battle we pretty much got all of NA and GL.
Turned out RIP couldnt make it into Africa and decided to surrender and fall back. DMR had been held off by SFW and both Mt and SFW moved in to kill them.

After this Relics came out. We managed to grab some and waited for MT to respond to our offers to end era.
During the wait RIP wanted to give us their relics as well. So we figured Kenny would give us a fair offer.
While we waited. Some players decided to have fun and hijack the relic.

I’ll try to get the rest br’s of the team from my teammate.
Anyways since we never got a chance to kill of Riptide’s team due to sudden attack by TS and then relics immediately afterwards. A player from CRNA had rebuilt 20 squads and managed to take a relic.
I had the most fun fighting him. He tried to get his team and other teams in the world to start fighting us but no one did sadly. So he got tired and decided to just suicide.

I had to rebuild yet again while we waited for a response from MT.
They kept stalling for a day. And then gave us a very bad offer. I was reluctant to take it but my team said they’d take it due to the burnout. During this time MT made very suspicous movements but we decided to trust kenny’s word. And finally after preparing and resting for another day. They stabbed us. We lost pretty much all of ASIA and Europe. And got pushed back to a small Island in Sval.
They probably expected us to roll over and die after they stabbed us with 3 teams. One of them actually relocated 10 ticks by us as soon as they stabbed. They had bigger armies and chasis advantage.Plus the numbers.(WHO, SFW, and MT). We kept defending and saving armies.Pushing from Op to Op. Gaining back small portions of land.
During this time RIP decided they’d try their African invasion again.
Finally RIP came into Africa (which was pretty much empty) which forced them to pull back. SFW decided to stop fighting and WHO also kind of gave up after losing an army

Fast forward more ticks and We had cleared Europe and most of Asia and RIP had taken Africa.
Then it was some more ticks of them relocating around. Begging RIP for some underhanded deals.
Until finally they decided to Ignore RIP and just stack so they could kill us.And hoped RIP would stab us.
We kept nuking them and making them defend. Popping shields. Wasting their res. Until finally

After this we decided to end the era due to the burnout of playing a 12 ticker for 1k ticks straight.
Also RIP had helped us out a lot when we were in a tight spot. So we figured it was only fair for them to get some top spots as well.

Anyways thats it from my point.
GG ALL.

Will post br’s from my teammates later. Those are just mine.

Once again Good Game All. I had fun. Lets do it again :slight_smile:

8 Likes