6-man SuperSpeed era with pauses on Earth 4!

WHO is not a sub of MT or Bot. We stand on equal ground.

3 Likes

get a bork bork. and ur doomed

1 Like

bork bork. .bork bork
bork bork. .bork bork

WHO let the dogs out

Dont worry. Guys delusional.
We fought them for like what 20 ticks?

No winners in this era ^

Why do you say that. Its been 500 ticks. Anything can happen. Thereā€™s many players sitting and building. waiting for their chance :smiley:

Based and speedpilled.

sad I missed it

1 Like

I was only MIA for 575 ticks. Thatā€™s almost a record for me. Almost.

1 Like

Hard to hold you network when you got 15+ colonies attacking and 4 colonies defending, with ticks passing every 5 minutes

I didnā€™t come here to say the other teams played unfair. I just pointed out that they brought their friends, and anyone looking to stand up against them should get with their friends, too.

1 Like

Yep. We didnt fight you at all.
Never killed 20 squads. :wink:
Didnt take your entire network within 20 ticksā€¦ :slight_smile:
You definitely didnt have Large enough armies each to kill 3 people alone.
Yā€™all werent hitting the boost bar since tick 1
Oh and Never nuked your sleeping armies :slight_smile:
This definitely didnt happen. LOL

And yeah i agree MT did a great job whooping your asses :wink:
Probably didnt need help. You guys winning? Dont make me laugh.
If you really wanted people to fight us maybe dont quit next time things take a bad turn.
Not having anti spams on network. Your fault. Member sleeping. Your fault. Quitting. Your fault.

Stop making excuses and own up to the fact you lost :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you fight for just 20 ticks = less than 2 hours and kill sleeping armies ? thatā€™s the real question here. Like did you kill them while sleeping during 1 hour war? lol

1 Like

My wanks last longer than e4 tickers

4 Likes

@Claw, the reason we died in 2 hours is, as Burner pointed out, we quit the era. anybody can sweep asia in 24 ticks if theres no opposition.

@TheBurner youā€™re off topic. I never denied losing? my point is that you waited for other teams to do the dirty work, and then took advantage of a farming opportunity.

the best part: you recognize that we quit the era, yet, taking credit for the kill? :rofl:

1 Like

So while CRNA was pushing in asia, we (MT) had three members fighting VM while they were pure anti us with 30-40 squads. After you guys landed a kill we decided that we would shift over tanks to CRNA front, and we would re-build infantry and send them against VM since they had no concussive whatsoever.

What ended up happening is that during the night hours, VM moved very slowly, allowing us to build up an army to hold them while we brought all forces to bare on CRNA. We out spammed you guys, and held the line, and outplayed you guys several times, landing several small but substantial kills.

^ We poisoned and then suicided 20 tanks to take a large chunk of explosive ranged and wipe all armor.

And we had lost nearly 30 squads only a few hours of active time earlier. CRNA was simply not able to push, and was only able to have a few ops in Africa while we defended everything and landed kills. At this moment in time, it was only MT vs CRNA, no one else involved. We were actually very angry at BOT at the time, because they were refusing to help us in the war.

SFW, (rank 15 or so) who had relocated from AA to our territory once they agreed to help, started launching their armies and spams into Saudi and began occupying part of CRNAā€™a attention, and then pushed forward and completely broke CRNAā€™s line as you guys had to fall back to cover SFW as they went into Persia and India. You guys were super demotivated at this time, with Alice even talking about quitting in the big BD chat.

CRNA had their lines broken, were being pushed through the entire front, and were frantically backpedalling to either cover SFW armies or fall back to sleep. This was when BOT attacked, catching out several armies and taking all network. CRNA was already routed with broken lines. VM was thoroughly contained by our inf armies as they simply couldnā€™t fight us anymore with only pure explosive.

You were not winning prior to getting gang-banged by BOT as you say, and would have died to us. We were replacing Greeny since he couldnt be active, so we stopped your front with only 5 players while we built another chassis.

MT could have quit when we lost a large number of squads and were being pushed in but we kept fighting and held out. Its been a very fun and exciting era so far, and not even half finished :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You guys still had far far larger armies than usā€¦ Not sure what your other armies were doing but we still stonewalled you after losing 30-40 squads 36 ticks prior.

5 Likes

Yeah thats why I deleted it, I donā€™t want to get into this

2 Likes

IDK what to say tbh, was about to talk about how MT were fighting like 4 alliances or so (correct me if iā€™m wrong) since tick 1 and never complained anywhere about it, in my opinion I really thought CRNA would win at first, looking at the power gap between CRNA and MT then Vm biting MT from Europe was really tough on MT, for the amount of reds CRNA spent I think they performed poorly as that bar kept on going up since tick 1 so they really canā€™t make any excuse, Yes they got gangbanged later but they have lost mentally long time before that and even lost armies, another point I want to talk about is the diplomacy, CRNA didnā€™t really have any allies, they could have got MAD or DMR to help them if they wanted but I dunno why they didnā€™t.

3 Likes

SFW actually relocated from east Asia and was ranked decently high to start. We (CRNA) had planted there first, so it seemed like they were intentionally planted on top of us. We fought them early, forcing them to relocate to Africa (not before giving my units a little XP).

WHO decided to attack when the time was right for MT

Specā€™s team (Bot) then hit us from within while we were running away from MT and their allies. At that point, the ensuing chaos was not palatable, and we seized to play immediately (yes, it was relieving to drop the era after long night of constant defending).

There was countless instances where the time on the ticker was simply not enough, but i like the way that changes the strategy, you just gotta make more decisions on the fly. I would play again, juust make longer breaks ffs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, the tick rolling every 5 ticks leaves no time for anything else. Iā€™m really glad Iā€™ve been able to play it, although I donā€™t think I will touch it ever again.

2 Likes