5 Likes

Can I have a warning as to which are weebery? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

On a rock binge

1 Like

2nd and third one, and that should be it

1 Like

they’re more gamey than weebery.

The demo for this is the Gato games theme if you ask me.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you post this before 1st of april? Should have made it so everytime you clicked anything it played a random cat sound.

best at 5:05

I also like piano
2 Likes

The only song anyone ever needs in their life.

5 Likes

5 Likes

extremely good taste as always bb

glad another one of these threads exist.

3 Likes
5 Likes

While feeding my other gaming addiction (Starcraft 2, add me if you play or want to!), I listen to this on repeat

1 Like

feels

5 Likes
1 Like

my favourite badn at the moment, even though the frontman fancies himself an irish Ian Curtis.

“as it stands, I’m about to make a load of mooney”
“a pregnant city with a catholic mind”

they always find a way to shoehorn a pint of guiness into their music videos and l’m living for it.

2 Likes

It’s from a Norwegian show where different artists come together and cover each others songs. Each artist has one day where everyone cover their songs. But at the end they also did some duets. I think this is a great one. Especially his voice as he starts his verse is great.

Funfact, the did the Norwegian version of the song for tarzan… and I think he rivaled Phil Collins :slight_smile:

Not a cover of one of their songs (obviusly), but it was the ending credit song for a music show the guy from the first video did.
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Amazing story about this song. Kanye was basically a nobody in 2002, mostly known as a producer. After a late night session at the studio Kanye was driving home when he was cut off and forced into oncoming traffic. Kanye needed major reconstructive surgery on his face, and was in the hospital for weeks.

Soon after he was discharged, Kanye wrote this song, although it was later released in 2003. It was his breakout song, and entirely launched his career as it is today.

What’s even more amazing is that in the studio before the accident, Kanye was trying to impress Ludacris with a rap, but Ludacris completely blew him off and Kanye was told he wasn’t needed.

2 Likes