Super fast, super chill Earth 4

Screenshot_14

PLO Dead for the second time
How many times do we need to kill the same guy?
Will he boost 30 squads again?
To answer all that stay tuned with us on Earth 4 ! :smiley:

5 Likes

This was a crazy era with a LOT of warring for my team personally.

I placed in the southern half of Africa, and met all 3 of my teammates during the era. Big thank you to EnerGY for connecting me with Kent.

Big ups to Kent, Froggy and Drew for saying strong through all the back stabs and outnumbered wars we experienced.

Special shout out to Ike for joining us when Drew ran into some real life problems and dominating the remainder of the era with us.

I could write a long essay about how much I learned and the experience this era, but I will just drop in some BRs.

Big thank you to CiC (Bilal, Glock, Hassan) for letting me get my first win, and a 2nd place medal.

BR 1 BR 2

BR 5 BR 6

There are so many more but here is my first time using R4/R5.

Learned a lot about unit exp this era.

Farm 1 Farm 2 Farm 3 Farm 4 Farm 5

There are a lot more farms too, but I think these were the biggest ones.

Finally, my ending stats:

Stats

9 Likes

If you’re an adult and this upset , i worry .

1 Like

Congrats Fresh and FFKD! Sorry I wasn’t able to help much more at the end, but CE took most of my time away. Good job though!

2 Likes

Brilliant era all round, I joined simply to watch, and ended up running the sub alliance for CiC.

I got a few alliance invites to begin with, one of those being HMS (Glad I declined that one) and one of the others being CiCs, which luckily I accepted, and then went on to take the leadership from COVID after he asked me to.

Had a really enjoyable experience this era, and I think that was helped by the fact that it’s been 8 Hours on, 16 Hours off. I think it’s really helped a lot of people do a lot more IRL stuff and focus on themselves and not have to worry about if they’re being attacked on BD at 4am.

One of my personal favourite highlights from the era was planting next to Chad Adkins (Now King Tutt Poopmonkies) and him annoying me with a message he sent me, so I decided to plant an agent on his colony, initially with the intention of just building complete anti-‘whateverchasishewas’ and taking him out to cause an upset in the era, as he was rank 1 by quite a bit at the time. Fast forward a few hundred ticks and he has relocated because of a war with CiC. Then fast forward another 500 or 600 ticks and I managed to use the agent I planted at the start of the era to lock down his colony while CiC attacked him & took out his army.

Anyway, here are a few Battle Reports from the era!

Up first, we have the BR from the joint operation on R00D, between CiCs & FFKD. We’d spent the previous 6 hours just taking and losing outposts in Australia and it was getting rather frustrating, until FFKD managed to send a Nuke at Cold’s colony and we thought it was game over for them. Unfortunately at this point it was just myself and COVID online orchestrating the attacks as Willy was busy IRL & Killer’s units weren’t in Australia yet due to a lack of oil & energy. Me & COVID launched anyway and Cold cannoned the nuke about 30 seconds before it hit him, so we pulled back. He then decided to chase Kent to an outpost, so myself, COVID & Willy sent an attack at Cold, even though we knew we’d take heavy losses, but it would help out CiC so it was a no brainer. Kent had the bright idea to trap him by relocating himself to the outpost Cold was attacking. Cold pulled his army back and after 3 ticks of shield were up, we took him out.

Shoutout to Kent for risking everything and dropping himself in the middle of a heavy warzone to help us trap Cold! (And for coming up with the idea)

https://gyazo.com/c39733e077294a2e3d74c4ada57aef1d
This is just a BR from when I decided to send a spam to a random radar sitting in the middle of AA, when the owner was planted somewhere in Asia, thinking it’d be a simple radar to take … oh boy was I wrong. Really wasn’t expecting 30 Squads of Tanks to be sitting on it.

https://gyazo.com/714bfc6eeaeba582d8bba8aa2373467b
This BR is from when we were moving our units across AA to assist in fighting R00D, when an alliance near to our hive started acting hostile and attacking our outposts. For some reason Raaj decided to drop his entire army on an outpost to take out 7 units. I’m not sure why, but hey, who am I to judge?

BATTLEREPORT-04
Only a small BR but during the first day of the war against PLO, we were taking out all units & outposts belonging to PLO in Antarctica, when PLO & Katzen launched some units from a camp in the far west of AA to ride the relic they had there that Hassan was about to re-take. 6 Squads in total and because the CiC relics around it only had a few spams on them, I thought they were going to try and take all 3 and move them out of range. So I spoke to CiC and got them to move the relics directly down so they were in my range so that I could take them back and stop PLO from successfully taking them.

BATTLEREPORT-05
Again, only a small BR but we were taking out SSW & CAM in AA and this is just the BR from Azir’s colony. SSW went on to be pretty annoying, spamming all of our mines & outposts and rebelling every 200 or so ticks and making us have to reclaim them and re-conquer them.

Anyway, I know these BR’s aren’t as exciting as everybody elses, but I just thought I’d follow the trend and share them as most other people are.

Thanks to everyone for an awesome era!

EDIT: Due to only just creating my account on the forums, I can only post one picture, and 2 links. So there is one image & 2 links, and I shall post the links to the other 2 battle reports in another comment.

3 Likes

BATTLEREPORT-04 - https://gyazo.com/7f1e8745c7da19fbb4f682463526867f

BATTLEREPORT-05 - https://gyazo.com/ec1632c35b3f6de416e902d6a4cebb0f

4 Likes