Super fast, super chill Earth 4

We’re having another 12 tick world, and yet, it might be the most relaxing world we’ve done.
The world will be running for 8 hours, then a 16 hour break where you can live your life! This will cycle trough for the rest of the era!

Those were the settings the players voted for, so let’s hope it’s a success :slight_smile:

The ticks will be running from 4 PM to midnight CET.

Running:
2020-04-12T13:59:00Z2020-04-09T22:01:00Z
Paused:
2020-04-12T22:01:00Z2020-04-10T13:59:00Z

I hope to see you there!

8 Likes

Anyone willing to recruit me for this era?
Back after 10 years and will be fully active for 8 hours.

2 Likes

Finally a suitable time for Asians. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Fresh. An old player from 2014-2017. I am very interested in joining this era!

My Discord is : Fresh#0707

1 Like

Can you put correct dates @Simmen.

1 Like

I mean, the dates will be outdated as soon as a day passes, the pauses will happen like that every day. But sure.

1 Like

Haha just didnt know when it would start

1 Like

I reset the world so it would start when an E4 day would normally start :wink:

2 Likes

tick 208. No clear strong leads yet

2 Likes

Meh. They didnt remove 1.2k protection again.
I mean why even bother fighting when people could outscore you in protection by score whoring. Last era ended before protection ended. You’d think they would learn.
Just boost in protection and make armours.
#BreakTheSystem

2 Likes

The shield timer is directly tied to how fast the server is. It’s something they cannot really change

6 Likes

No shield :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah lets just remove an entire game mechanic cause you can’t end an era properly :confused:

1 Like

Speaking of boosting while in protection, im bored. Who needs a member? :smiley:

2 Likes

CiC are noobs can confirm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For as many wars as there have been on E4, I can’t believe there have been pretty much no forum posts about it lol

2 Likes

No time to make any i guess

2 Likes

a forum post will need 3 mins :stuck_out_tongue: i got alot of br to share but no time :frowning:

1 Like

CiC and FFKD invading NZ after PLO and RooD merge

2 Likes

GG

8 Likes