• 10-member alliances
  • 6-member alliances
  • 3-member alliances

0 voters

• 2 instances of 4 hr tick pauses
  • 3 instances of 3 hr tick pauses
  • 2 instances of 3 hr tick pauses

0 voters

Hey guys, these polls aren’t official as the Admin who takes the world has liberty to decide the ruleset.

I wanted to get an idea of what everyone wants to play and such.

As for what I mean by paused times, it is possible to pause ticks for allotted times. If that option is picked then it will be discussed and decided by the Admin as to what times are paused. My base suggestion is 6 hours from 00-03 and 12-15.

2 Likes

12 tick no pause (20charrr0

1 Like

So your counter proposal is to have the 12 ticker be continuous? The people who have little time during the day to play go to sleep for 6 hours and then miss 72 ticks. If they have so little time, then a tick pause will actually help them more than hurt them. I don’t understand your logic.

1 Like

Playing off Kenny’s thoughts…would be kind of cool to have 3 servers on 3 different time zones(American, UK and say Aussie or India) with pauses for sleeping…but then that might make this game too easy as we’ve always had to play this game as some sleep deprived idiots that are addicted to not getting sleep for 3 days and then falling asleep on the front lines and dying…but I do kind of like the idea of pauses for sleep.

3 Likes

This was originally what spawned the idea of tick pauses, but the playerbase is unfortunately too small to do it.

3 Likes

I figured as much…but would have been a good idea years ago.

1 Like

12 ticks / hr with no pause times.

sleep is for the weak

5 Likes

Just updated the polls to create a run-off for alliance sizes and get an idea of what people want for tick pauses.

1 Like

21 Likes

When’s this event ?
Do we have a rough idea where and when its gonna be? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m told it may possibly within reason be announced tomorrow, probably.

4 Likes

Make continuous 12 ticker ends before ce starts

1 Like