So here is a solution to the tedius camp mechanism

How about admins randomly turn camps into ops, similar to the wreckage mechanism

it should open up the game a bit, without completely destroying slackers strategy

1 Like

I think they should make relics fly at double regular unit speed and also have a shield that is infinitely rechargeable

9 Likes

While we are at it.
Ions should cost 50 e. And relocation takes 24 ticks like normal op. And costs 2k oil

6 Likes

While we are at it
Admins should give 500 reds every 100 ticks

7 Likes

While we are at it,
XP should be counted backwards. The more they fight, the more your units grow old and tired.

20 Likes

You guys trolling the guy doesn’t make him any less right.

Camps are stupid and there needs to be a different mechanic in place.

4 Likes

Ioning a camp disbands it instantly.

12 Likes

But for real , we should be rewarded 3k dollars instead of 3k blues for winning the era.

6 Likes

And why does infantry cost that much metal and oil when they’re only people with guns, make that shit cost just the workers

11 Likes

While we’re at it
We should be able to pause the game

3 Likes

when did this game become full of toxic trolls?

the man just made a suggestion and instead of contributing to a discussion about it you’re just trolling him. No wonder this game doesn’t attract new players, yall are the worst.

2 Likes

Can confim, how else would kenny have found a spot in the wall?!

1 Like

30 radiation deletes a camp

4 Likes

and 100 radiation deletes a colony!

5 Likes

because the suggestion needs to be changed so much to work it wont be his suggestion anymore, and changing camps at all will massively change gameplay

1 Like

But he right tho. Camp walls need to be removed.

1 Like

Lol put this in a BD2 discussion. Nothing is changing during CE

1 Like

and they should shoot nukes in all directions at any non-alliance outposts in range at a regular 24 tick pulse at no cost to the user.

1 Like

Ya all make it sound like making/holding a camp wall is easy. You have a relic, ride it over the camp.

2 Likes

I’ve actually been a big fan of having nukes go back to just flat out demolishing everything it hits. OP included. Even if the spy is there (like, i never knew why they couldn’t be killed… It’s not expensive to recreate, nor is it very long. This would definitely help prevent these camp wall issues. Also, seems kinda silly to me a NUKE hits an army and only a tiny bit dies… like, that’s a missile man… It would also make farming harder (which I think we SHOULD do) as it would not basically depend on spies or simply clean kills.

10 Likes