Recruiting Members

I’m just here for the reds :smiley:

aw man :frowning:

2 Likes

150k reds or 30k reds? make up your story dog!

LMAO I can buy out your entire family dog! No use trying to goad me to flex my wealth. I can see through your cheap tricks. For those who don’t know, this kid is begging me on skype on E5 for a solid 100 ticks after their team backstabbed me. Only now he changes attitude and bark. If I didn’t block this begging kid, I’ll have gold content for you all!!!

Dogs are very loyal animals Chris, you need loyal players. I definitely recommend Nopy, 10/10 very loyal dog.

1 Like

xDDDDDDDDD no worries ur dog family won’t ever win an era. I’ll spank your dogs and bring you your toys every time you play. Now bark for me doggy woof woof woof.

1 Like

Hey. I used to play a lot, and just remembered the name of this game recently. It seems there are not many teams these days so I have been having a lot of trouble finding a team. I would love to join. My old ign was Jeffrey Jeffingstein.

Also, man, these forums are toxic :open_mouth: .

4 Likes

Not another thread like this please, @NiNja ignore him and focus on the recruitment part

1 Like

Chris you and your friend are cheaters even your friends was cheating in chess to beat noppy sad dogs

1 Like

Should I plant F2?

Also, do conquers give power now? I remember they didn’t for a bit, but I see people get so much power in a short amount of time. I feel like you cant boost that much power.

2 Likes

This is what I come for every day :stuck_out_tongue: @Teaa and co. make these forums fun to read :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Please stop getting dogs between your war. Stop treating animals like this. Why you dont like dogs? Stooooooooooooooop!

P.S. Dont stop with dogs and go with other animals :expressionless: and dont even think about cats!

P.S2 : You all are free to go with roaches if you still want to use an animal.

5 Likes

Yes you should plant F2 I am sat there in a watching team it seems like an interesting era. And yes they do give power.

1 Like

Where should I plant? Are you helping run the team with @NiNja

1 Like

I am not with Ninja no, unfortunately I planted before I knew he was recruiting players. If you want to join my team and watch plant in the top right, if you want to join Ninja I think he is sat in the bottom left corner.

Who is Teaa? I see him on like every thread being a cyber bully. Kinda pathetic IMO

3 Likes

Just for clarifications this trashcan cant get off my dick ever since I smoked him on e5 so he’s been stalking me wherever I go like the simp he is. Suck my toes ninja (OBE) wth is Ninja you kiddo xD

1 Like

That’s what I also noticed, Idk what’s up with him and showing up on every thread to call Ninja a dog, him and Bill.

1 Like

Hey Teaa what’s up this is Jim Lahey. Or you might remember me as Michael Scott. How’s it been?

1 Like

some gae nub idk :face_vomiting: high quality waifu material tho :heart_eyes:

If you take it seriously then that’s on you :man_shrugging: still funny to watch :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Did we meet on an e5 by any chance?

1 Like