Paying Reds to Attack?!

Hey BattleDawners!

Maybe it’s changed since I last played the game but is this how people get wins these days?

Curious about your thoughts on this!

5 Likes

lmk who this ho is…

5 Likes

Nothing new…

Some ppl on BD are so desperate, they will do anything for reds :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Yup… Personally I enjoy the thrill of the fight and if I lose, I do so graciously acknowledging the opponent had better skill, teamwork, or coordination. This just leaves a bitter taste for me even though it’s all part of the game.

4 Likes

That sounds like someone spams out hoping that people will send them reds.

7 Likes

Hi Simmen! I missed you :slight_smile:
This guy sent me this message after I got planted on and attacked hehe. A shocking awakening to my first BD era back after 8 years!

2 Likes

I remember youd get banned for bribing when the game was good

1 Like

Hmm I think I remembered something like that as well. I DMed Admin Stuart to check but according to him it’s all allowed. I still don’t think people should play like this though… As someone who works in tax, I see those “legal but unethical” areas all the time and I think this is one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi Misaka,

Yes it happens a lot more than you realize now. Unfortunately, BD has been very “dead” for the last couple of years. It’s just since CE and the home “lockdowns” in countries that we are seeing many players return. So during this time many “old” bannable rules had to be relaxed and I think this may have been one of them. You will see mercenaries for hire now…it’s something many of us have become used to, and we just have learned to deal with it. I think it adds a bit of excitement to a world personally to unexpectedly be attacked by one of these, as in real wars you would see this type of stuff happen by governments hiring people as well. I don’t personally “hire” mercenaries…nor do I condone them but I guess we’ve grown so used to it, that we don’t even notice it much anymore.

Good luck on your new era.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I’m inclined to agree that it adds some spice to the game but I still enjoy a hard fought battle over a plant and launch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most of the time its people baiting you into paying reds, and just making up that they received reds from your enemy

2 Likes

Shuush dont expose me

1 Like

At least subs can be accounted for ahead of time, this just hits you with a surprise attack >.<

1 Like